Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The sound when turning the steering wheel to the right

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
tsufrankwoli
Hello friends, when I turn the steering wheel to the right in 206 1.4 vehicles, when I click, there is a clicking sound and it does not always do when it turns. There is no problem when turning it to the left, what could be the problem?
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
sonerkyl
pump may be problem bro, look at the steering oil level. There may be a problem with the pump, so you can use it, but if it breaks down in the future, it may incur larger costs. As the 206 steering wheels get power from the engine, have your v-belt checked, brother.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] pump may be problem bro, check the steering oil level. There may be a problem with the pump, so you can use it, but if it breaks down in the future, it may incur larger costs. As the 206 steering wheels get power from the engine, have the v-belt checked, brother. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. Now, when I look at it, the oil is above my normal teacher. I turned the steering wheel when the car was not running again, the same sound is heard. When I looked at it a little bit on the internet, they said it was an ax, and I hope nothing will happen.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
sonerkyl
Of course there is a possibility of being in the undercarriage, but when I say that the steering has become very hard, the first pump comes to my mind. If there was only sound, I would say tie rod ends, tie rods or axles, 80-90 km later there would be constant vibration in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Of course there is a possibility of being in the undercarriage, but when I say that the steering has become very hard, the first pump comes to my mind. If there was only sound, I would say tie rod ends, tie rods or axles, 80-90 km later there would be constant vibration in the vehicle. [/ QUOTE]

I understand, thank you. So let's start at cheap now, without taking it to the master. I say I change the oil of the pump, maybe it will be useful. I couldn't find it in the last issue now. It says Total aft d in the booklet but I have to put what I could not find on the internet. 2000 model vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
sametcevik91
Since our shock absorber towers are moving, over time, the tower balls are getting harder from leanness and wear. it's not that expensive thing you look at then the front tool And I would say turn the steering pump but with high probability moving tower damage
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”