Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The sound in the bumps

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
koliva
Hello friends,
I have this problem since I bought my car. I didn't care until now but now I want to get rid of this sound. I made a video to get more accurate help. In the first 1:20 minutes of the video, I put the camera forward over the matting that ten passengers had. Then I relocated the camera, this time I put it over there so that I could stand on the sofor mat, and I turned the same way back.
One thing I would like to draw your attention to is this: this sound only occurs when passing through the bumps. This sounds very clearly in the 12th and 17th seconds of the video (there is plenty in the rest of the video too). In order to be able to capture the sound on the camera, I especially recorded and recorded it over the covers of the manhole on the road.
What could be the reason for this sound?
Video:
[TUBE] zuzcryxyrdg [/ TUBE]
Koliva 2011-01-08 13:06:07
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
reserpin
I couldn't see the video: /
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = reserpin] I couldn't see the video: / [/ QUOTE]
I immediately embed it under what I wrote. Still, the link is here:
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
ali oncu
I wonder if there is an shock absorber?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = ali oncu] Is it an shock absorber? [/ QUOTE]
I swear I don't know. Master, you are Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
ali oncu

No, what was the master, there are those who are masters among us but unfortunately he is not me, I can not watch the video fully. I am at work but friends who are master will help

08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
metin

if it is only in the bumps and coming from behind, the shock absorber is hitting the wedges, but if it comes from the front, in addition to the shock absorber, the front teams enter the rods etc. the problem is different. it is necessary to determine where it came from first

08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
ali oncu
I did not think of the possibility of the back, then it can be in the wedge line torsion, then the situation extends from depreciation to ten teams (z rot, table etc.)
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
koliva

Like it's not coming from behind.

So how can I solve this problem from rot, table or any other thing? I mean, is there anything? Or something else.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
Guests
The same voice had happened in our 307. As far as I remember, the Z or T ball joint had changed. A simple operation, if you say rot hitting the balancer, it changes directly.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
xMEGANx
tire pressure 27 do not have any bits =) mine was GORGEOUS 27 when it was 27 =) 32 sounds too hard do 27 do us front and back do not do it on separate pressures too HARMFUL. front and back must be at SAME PRESSURE! The most comfortable 27th pits are very sweet, both the shock absorber cuts and the tires perform their duties. ADVICE
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
koliva
Make the tire pressure of [QUOTE = xMEGANx] 27 do not have any bits =) Mine was GORGEOUS 27 =) 32 sounds too hard for us 27 do front and back do not do it in separate pressures. front and back must be at SAME PRESSURE! The most comfortable 27th pits are very sweet, both the shock absorber cuts and the tires perform their duties. MY RECOMMENDATION [/ QUOTE]
Well, don't the tire sidewalls wear? Tires that I know have damage to low pressure.
Did you make the air of the ten tires and the rear tires the same, ie 27?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
Guests
DROPPING TIRES ARE VERY DEFECTIVE. NEVER DO SOMETHING WITH YOU. YOU WILL ENJOY THE ACCIDENT. WE SHOULD REMEMBER OUR LIFE IS LASTIGED. THEREFORE TIRE AIR AIRS ARE VERY LARGE
megane brother is a very wrong application. please do not advise anyone else ...
If the friends have little tire air, the vehicle neither holds on the bend nor stops on the brake nor reacts to the rectification movements. and the vehicle consumes a lot of fuel and the tires are unevenly suspended.
the factory is telling you how much air you need to press to fit the weight of the vehicle.
If the aim is comfort, then you will get a soft suspension vehicle. 307 is a vehicle with hard suspension and naturally low comfort. The suspension is rigid for safe handling.
the cecol 2011-01-08 23:45:54
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
Guests
Kolıva brother, I wonder if your swing signs are empty. As a result, if this voice is coming from it, if you want to control ten teams ...
Although it is more right-handed in me, the back bush is worn out in both of my swings. therefore it is a light one. but I am thinking of changing it in our time since it is not too old ...
Of course, this voice can be in different places.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
peugeotefe
You should first look at the suspension rods, then the ball joints then the steering box and if the problem is still not solved, you should have the shock absorber chocks and the bolts to which the crossmember is attached.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
xMEGANx
I don't know if I liked it :) Well tomorrow I will fix how many do I have 32 heads? By the way, thanks;)
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
307P
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] First you have to look at the suspension rods, then the ball joints, then the steering box and if the problem is still not solved, you should have the damper chocks and the bolts to which the crossmember is attached [/ QUOTE]
Efe teacher, I would appreciate if you are interested in my private message.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
Guests
DOWNLOADING THE TIRE IS VERY LARGE TECHNICAL ERROR ... TIRE AIRS MUST BE CONTROL WHEN A COOL IS WEEK.
no need to ask the tire air at all. I guess the vehicle should be a striker inside the door. it says how many you should have there. if it is not there, it writes in the manual of the vehicle
psi value is reached if the tire pressure is 14.5 if the air pressure is written as a bar.
I think psı is the unit of the number we see 30, 32 on the air hour ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 19
koliva

As far as I understand from all these answers:

You go to the handling side. Go show the mechanic Embarrassed
I'm just asking to find out, not that I'll do anything. When I go to the master, how does he control his rods? Or ball joints or steering box or wedges?
Koliva 2011-01-09 08:59:30
08.05.2020 15:01 # 20
ali oncu
I changed last z rot lasted 10 min. For 206, the piece has kept 15 pounds of workmanship 10 pounds now :))
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”