Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The sound experienced when closing the door in Peugeot vehicles

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:03 # 1
Viruse
Yes Friends, I have been looking for a solution on the subject in all forum sites for about 2 months, but unfortunately I could not reach the desired result.

As it is known, the door problem ("DORK" sound that comes off when closing) in Peugeot cars finally ended in my car. Despite trying all kinds of insulation and sound solutions, the door still sounded like a tractor door while the door was closing. You can solve this problem in a short time with a very economical and everyone-friendly method. You can access the materials used and the application from the video below. The material to be used may vary. The source of the problem has been shown to friends who want to try. Application 90 % successful and definitive solution.

After the application, I ask the friends to write their results. I hope you won't see a thank you very much ...

a Virus 2015-01-31 12:47:39
08.05.2020 19:03 # 2
muro_60
The health is nice to you, only the sound comes from the door sheet and the belt on it. In 307 I made it to the door sheet from the inside with the original adhesive paper, sold in 50 * 50 size painters.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 3
Viruse
It is true that I bought it from the Bauhaus and covered it and passed it with a sponge called bitüself. The door got a little heavy and the car cut off, but it still sounded. I finally got rid of the sound like this.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 4
Efe-Pojo
I do not understand, what has changed? so what was the wrong thing? but thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 5
monalos
The sound when he covered the door disturbed the man as if it was a tractor door or the sound that sounds when he knocks the sheets together. I understand
08.05.2020 19:03 # 6
BLACK LION
Viruse I was getting annoyed by that mechanical contact sound. ÇAATT !! Angry It sounds like a hawk gate that you know, not Peugeot. Those who got off were apologizing when they closed the door. Excuse me, I didn't knock on the door either, but why were they saying that? Big smile You know what sound I want to be, TOKK, LOBB, LOG !! LUPPI !! something like LOL What I did is still not what I wanted. I insulated inside the door. I supplemented the suppositories internally. I got the doors arranged. But it's still not what I want. The rear door locks have been improved since they are used less than before, but the front doors are still troubled even after these operations. That klikk is still gone in yours !! sound. It would be better if you did not throw music in a row, though. Wrapping the tape is a temporary method, which will eventually deform the tape for the lock food. Maybe you should try your method with a more durable and self-reinforced material.
speedy 2015-01-31 20:31:01
08.05.2020 19:03 # 7
senalcay
You can reduce the sound coming from the lock by lubricating sprays such as WD 40, Würth HHS 2000. To obtain a lot of sound, an insulating layer is adhered to the inside of the door.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 8
Barut
Not much is understood from the sound of music. I did this last year, but unfortunately, the workaround is eating back that tape in a few days and getting back to its original state.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 9
sanctuary35
A video is being made to explain the door sound, but in the background I didn't understand any strange music, I couldn't hear it in the sound
08.05.2020 19:03 # 10
riderzist
Let me present a proposal, there are those who know you!

they pass the door wicks through the serums we know.

there are those who see great change. I can say that the road noise decreases the wind noise .. There is an apparatus to pass it. 1 2 hour job ..
08.05.2020 19:03 # 11
Barut
[QUOTE = riderzist] Let me give you a suggestion, there are those who know!

there are those who see great change. I can say that the road noise decreases the wind noise .. There is an apparatus to pass it. 1 2 hour job ..
[/ QUOTE] When I say serum? I would be glad if you open the serum hose a little :)
08.05.2020 19:03 # 12
hatayli
I had the cable on the door wicks of my previous vehicle just like the serum. When it is really closed, the sound is noticeable and gives a full sound.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 13
Barut
[QUOTE = with error] I had the cable on the door wicks of my previous vehicle just like the serum. When it turns off really, the sound is noticeable and gives a full voice. [/ QUOTE] Let me try it for a while.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 14
_ali_
[QUOTE = Virus A]

After the application, I ask the friends to write their results. I hope you won't see a thank you very much ...

[/ QUOTE]

At the back of the house, there were adhesive and velcro bands.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 15
Viruse
[QUOTE = _ali_] [QUOTE = Viruse]

[/ QUOTE]

At the back of the house, there were adhesive and velcro bands.
[/ QUOTE]

What do you mean, man? Persist the comments without trying. Use it for Gül, use it for Gül :)
08.05.2020 19:03 # 16
Eric Cartman
[QUOTE = riderzist] Let me give you a suggestion, there are those who know you!

[/ QUOTE]

I tried it on every vehicle I bought, it is definitely a method that I see 100% effect. You must try it, I recommend it.

The serum pipe you will receive is

5 Take 6 packs of them and insert a small hole in one side of the cord and insert it. As the wick will look more bulging, the door will be closed more fully and there will be a noticeable road noise reduction. Wink
08.05.2020 19:03 # 17
Viruse
[QUOTE = Eric Cartman] [QUOTE = riderzist] Let me present you with a suggestion!

[/ QUOTE]

I tried it on every vehicle I bought, it is definitely a method that I see 100% effect. You must try it, I recommend it.

The serum pipe you will receive is

5 Take 6 packs of them and insert a small hole in one side of the cord and insert it. As the wick will look more bulging, the door will be closed more fully and there will be a noticeable road noise reduction. Wink
[/ QUOTE]

Is it possible to circulate through the suppositories without curling?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”