Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The sound coming from the front door in 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
neco79
Hello.

I have been 206 users for about 1 month. First of all, I like the shape of the car, it is a very nice car according to its price. The click sound, one of the cons, started to come from the front door, so I couldn't stand the sound I had been managing for 1 week because I hated those kinds of sounds and I wanted to open and decompose the door panzote. My car 2005 model x-design is originally at 13,000 km and a car that has never been tampered with (factory). I could not open the door to draw something to draw, but finally I took the screwdriver in my hand. I wrapped a diaper on the end so that it was not scratched. First I pulled the cover of the door opening lever outwards starting from the left, slowly with a screwdriver. When I removed it, I pulled the lid inside the mirror again slowly outward, I removed it like two plastic parts, one tube from the bottom and one from the top, and I removed one of them there. the door handle has torqs screw in it and there was a screw in the door hinge, after removing them, I started pulling the door slowly at the bottom of the panzote. The door clips started to come out. left now. Anyway, when it came out, I saw that the door was covered with a thin streorpor. for isolation purposes. I broke it off the edges. Unfortunately, there is no possibility of sticking when it is broken. Anyway, after these processes, I found the source of the sound. There is a dirak holding the glass motor attached to the door tin, they attached it with 2 tails from both above and below, and if the gap is left or formed, it makes a clicking sound. I made the tightly sealed tape in the form of a pipe and clamped it between that space. I wanted to share it to help friends with click problems.

08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
erdal
thanks..
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
GokhaN
Most of the health-related problems in his hand occur in 206. The sound at the driver's door at me.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
Ozgur
I have it. Just doing it on the rough road.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
deniz_206
[QUOTE = uruk33] is in me. He's just doing it on the rough road. [/ QUOTE]
the same sound is on the roads of my driver, on the roads of gravel and gravel.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
GokhaN
There was a sound on the other doors, a bit complete, I removed the original thin sponge and covered a 1 cm thick sponge, it was like a stone. The sound is coming only from the driver's door glass mechanism at this time. I would recommend the sponge event to everyone. It's kind of like isolation.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
GiTaRRa
friends, the hinges of your doors are broken, take the new one, make it easy, but do not forget to pray. :) we were going to remove the doors for this job ..
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
Selo
[QUOTE = GökhaN] There was sound on the other doors, it was a bit complete, I removed the original thin sponge and covered it with a 1 cm thick sponge. It was like a stone. The sound is coming only from the driver's door glass mechanism at this time. I would recommend the sponge event to everyone. It's kind of like isolation. [/ QUOTE]
How, teacher, where did you take the sponge?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
mhmmdgnc
Greetings. I have the same problem. Sound comes out of the front doors. I think it will be useful to lay a thick sponge as the friend says;) mhmmdgnc 2015-04-18 16:45:18
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
Bugra
Is that the virus?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
ahmed206
It looks like an ad link attached to the end of the man's message, like the Facebook virus. The man wrote 1 message on the forum and he was infected wow Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”