Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The reversing light is constantly on?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
11.10.2020 12:38 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello guys, I'm going to give you a headache again with an annoyance. The reversing light of the car is constantly on. The parking sensor and the reversing camera were connected, I disconnected them because there might be a problem with them - the chassis could be bought, but nothing has changed. I am waiting for your support and ideas on the subject. Thanks in advance Vehicle: 2000 model - 1.4 - automatic 206
11.10.2020 20:45 # 2
talip206
Is one on or both? If both are lit, there is a problem with the assembly. There is a chassis in an overlooked place. Or if they connected a trigger relay to the system, the relay may be stuck.
11.10.2020 23:40 # 3
arifbsrn
Hello my teacher. Both lamps are on. But as I said, I completely removed the parking and rear view camera connections. There is no connection at the moment. I did the installation of both months ago and it did not cause a similar problem to this day. Do you have any idea whether there is a sensor in the auto? [QUOTE = talip206] Is one on or both are on. If both are lit, there is a problem with the assembly. There is a chassis in an overlooked place. Or if they have connected a trigger relay to the system, the relay may be stuck. [/ QUOTE]
12.10.2020 14:25 # 4
sonerkyl
The reverse gear may be defective, sir.
12.10.2020 16:35 # 5
arifbsrn
It came to my mind first, my teacher, but I read that there is no reverse gear sensor in these automatic vehicles, they mentioned something in the forum (in an old issue) about the gearbox position sensor, but I could not fully understand it, what is it, it is what I am talking about. it may be, sir. [/ QUOTE]
13.10.2020 11:32 # 6
sonerkyl
As you said yes, my teacher, who has run away from that fall, does not have any automatic vision. Provides gear position switch.
13.10.2020 12:41 # 7
arifbsrn
I didn't have any problems with gear shifting, but yesterday I realized that the light went off after the vehicle went on a slightly stabilized road. possibly a swich etc. there it is stuck. As you need to remove the gear position switch and look. Isn't it the stuff on the gearbox under the battery? Is there anything I need to pay attention to while removing and installing this part ?? Provides gear position switch. [/ QUOTE]
27.10.2020 09:34 # 8
arifbsrn
Hello guys, I disassembled the gear position switch and cleaned the inside and the switch with a lining spray first, then wiped the protective lubricant spray and put it back. I forgot to take a picture while I was doing the process, so I will write the steps I did. To work comfortably, I removed the battery box and the air filter pipe. The position switch showed itself at the bottom. There are two screws holding the part, before removing them, I disconnected the cable that came from the inside and positioned the gearbox. Then I unscrewed the two screws of the switch. Since I could not fix the position switch cable exactly where it was connected, I removed the cover and cleaned it. There were 9 small screws on it. The inside of the switch was partially like this (it was not that much oil, of course, there was a thin layer) first I wiped it and then cleaned the oil in detail with the lining spray. There is no problem like. Missing or do you have a suggestion that you would say if you also did this? I will open the hood again to change the engine and transmission oil in the near future. Then I will open this switch again and check the wear and the condition inside. arifbsrn2020-10-27 09:36:42
27.11.2020 11:44 # 9
bursae16
You said that the reversing lights are on in motion. So do the parking sensors and camera stay active all the time? If it stays, there is probably a problem with the gear position sensor. If you say the sensors only work in R position, there is a problem in the trigger of the bulbs, there may be a short circuit with the parks.
01.12.2020 15:46 # 10
arifbsrn
hello.yes teacher, parking sensor, rear view camera etc was always active. Thank you for your interest. [QUOTE = bursae16] You said that the reversing lights are on while in motion. So do the parking sensors and camera stay active all the time? If it stays, there is probably a problem with the gear position sensor. If you say the sensors only work in R position, there is a problem in the trigger of the bulbs, there may be a short circuit with the parks. [/ QUOTE]
08.04.2021 00:19 # 11
Zeko6767
My vehicle is 106xt1996 automatic, each gear and parking sensor are constantly on and the electrician looked at him saying that he was in the automatic luck, they did the automatic sensation, by the way, he said to the master, he said 450 liras, he said I am really there, or is it under the battery.
08.04.2021 00:21 # 12
Zeko6767
Can I do it for a lot of money for 450 liras
08.04.2021 12:53 # 13
Zeko6767
I have a brother, how can we do it?
09.06.2021 16:38 # 14
arifbsrn
Hello sir,
Sorry it's a bit late to return.

You're probably having trouble with the same part.
I looked on the internet, it's the same piece as mine.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”