Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The rear eraser stops working on its own.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
dahi
Hello friends, the car's eraser works for 5 seconds when any door is opened or unlocked with the remote control, it does not stop in its place, I shot the video.

The vehicle was not checked with the software, which is known as a holiday.

I removed the socket that entered the fountain engine, installed it, taped it, but it still continues in the same way.

[TUBE] -xhdfxdpl0g [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
Guests
pejoysa normal brother Smile

joking aside, making a short circuit or a contact.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
dahi
[QUOTE = maverick] pejoysa normal brother Smile

joking aside, making a short circuit or a contact.
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, it turns out that it is a master like me, who uses the old peugetun :) I removed the back plastic part, as there is no short circuit, if I connect it to the PC, I will have to unplug the wiper socket.

08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
Burak
The same problem in my car was the same, the master said that the wiper of the eye decision was defective engine failed, could not check in detail due to the intensity of the feast.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
dahi
[QUOTE = Burak] the same problem in my car, the master said that the wiper of the eye decision was defective engine failed, could not check in detail due to the intensity of the feast
[/ QUOTE]

I last removed the socket, my guess is that the eraser thinks he is left half (does not stand right to the left, he remains centered) and as soon as the systems are energized he wants to collect the normal motion and normalize it, but it seems to be unable to hold the balance and work the same way in the other awakening, why 3 It also comes to my mind that it is enough to take one tour to get the balance.

Thanks to peugeot, we have very good brain gymnastics (:

I would be glad if you share it when you get it as a result.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”