Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The rattling noise in the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
seronto
Friends first, hello 206 1.6 petrol I have a Quicksilver vehicle
Even if I didn't mind the noise coming from the engine in my car at the beginning,
Seriously increased I went to the engine master, the master said to me that there is a problem with the valve cups
I said do it, the cup team said, "Do it 500 TL".
Cups gasket eccentric shafts have changed again, no sound has not been cut until now
I went to the service of more than 20 engine masters, they stood out of the valves, none of them could make a shitful understanding. Is there a friend to help me please help me
In addition, they have paid 5 thousand lira so far, it is enough for me, do not trust me, why do not trust kurcaliyon, none of these masters understand from peugeot
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. So my teacher looked at the camshaft bearings. It is really hard to find a master who knows the correct adjustment for the sente.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
muratd
I think this voice lifter sound man smart master is not interested in this problem, they immediately make the valve sound from him and they cost at least 2550 liras. You write a Youtube lifter sound, or write a lifter malfunction.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
seronto
Saygıdeger friends did not open the lower side, the upper side was completed completely, nothing happened, the sound is coming out as before.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
muratd
[QUOTE = seronto] Respectful friends did not open the lower side, the upper side was completed completely, nothing happened, the sound is coming out as before, it was rectified until it reached the excentric shaft [/ QUOTE]

You will look at the lifters, the valve pusher is a bit of a branch of cigarettes, because it is above, the oil cannot lubricate there much, and it will sound over time, or you will try it at a low cost first, there is liqui moly lifter oil on the internet, pour it when the engine temperature is 90 degrees, run it at idle for 10 minutes 500 Sound stops after km. That's how I did it.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 6
GokhaN
Anatolian side Umraniye veteran master 0542 437 07 93
European side ikitelli ali usta 0532 340 24 81

these two masters are good, take a look at them
08.05.2020 21:27 # 7
kubi 73
My father added a motul brand oil additive to the vehicle, and he wrote a lifter remedy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”