Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problems didn't end

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
cihanpasam
First of all hello to everyone, Friends about 3-4 months ago I bought a 2000 roland garros 206. But as he started to know the vehicle, his problems started to increase. It's not big, but sad. the battery was weak, we put it in the charger, we also put the battery water. I will get a new one if it manages for 1 month. As I live in Bozcaada, the wind is very high. The front right door suddenly opened hard under the influence of the wind, now when the door is opened, it rubs into the hood, the card sounds like a wolf. this is a problem, secondly the airbag light is still flashing, I don't know if it can be from the battery. The speaker on the driver's door feels cold when you are driving. sounds cold like the wind. the door lock is a complete fiasco, the key of the vehicle does not enter the driver's door. (manually) the key opens and closes automatically, but it does not open or lock manually. . . & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; When I got the car, I was happy like a child, I was very upset, now I get angry as I see it in front of the door. I will get the car done well after 1 month. I will do everything. If it saddens me again, it will be far from me, close to its new owner ...
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
loiz
I mean I wasn't the only one who bought a pejo and got cold from his car. the engine of the water will deteriorate ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
Aziz
Sir, after all, you are getting second hand, it is not worth boring with such things, there is no cold coming through the door, (Insulation) battery is weak, (Change) door lock does not work manually (clean with internal oil, dust has collected) etc., they are dissolved, let's separate the airbag lamp from the situation, being from the battery It is almost unlikely, but it is not even worth bothering you,

loiz, won't it break? Well, if the vehicle has something that won't break, I think it's the room morale :))
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
rhcpeppers
Nothing to wear yahu look cool in my car is disaster from the speaker part. the latch of the left door has no faulty stage. half opening does not hurt. the right door latch snaps & nbsp; makes a sound. nicknames. go get a nice battery. Show airbag light to wherever you go. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
xdesign_206
After all, when you look at a 13-year-old car and it is quite normal for you to know these problems because you don't know how the previous owner used the car.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Zagorka
Get well I bought the car 2 years ago, the battery did not cause any problems in the printing of pads .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
falan
Airbag was burning in me. You're going to the electronics store.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
werty
hello,
airbag lamps are saddles, malfunctions or anything else, they will definitely come on because of the battery. I had the same problem. resolved by battery replacement. If you want, test it by installing a solid battery in your car. When the door is opened hard, the door may be tense, broken or broken. I hope your problems are not big. accident-free driving.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
atlasbm
when I play with 307 steering height adjustment in my car it gives airbag error and what a coincidence it can cause airbag error when you make the seat back and forth a few times while the car is running. then it goes out by itself. I think it's a problem with the airbag sockets.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
cihanpasam
Thank you for your comments. I just dealt with the battery event. but the airbag problem is not that, I learned that. And the master said that a zavazingo socket related to your starter may have come out, let's look through the eyes of the day. He said either he came out of his socket or his socket came out. He said that the annoyance does not cost anything, the result is: the vehicle does not start. I got it working, I don't understand. Thank you very much for your comments.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
bozkurtum
Is the airbag lamp always on or flashing? I had 206 the same problem happened to him. The lamp was on all the time. I said..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
ekinoks44
Unfortunately, I do not know if my brother is from pejo or second hand, but if you say the problem is too. The mileage counter is working once in a while, the airbag light is on, the speaker is cold, the gearbox is missing the oil, the trouble is trying to make it very slowly :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 13
beatles
this is the problem of airbag, we have genetics from old to new, they have me in my mind since I got it in 2006 307, the airbag was blinking, we put it in the machine, they said there was no problem in the brain, etc. The last service they said was doing it because it passed under the seat, it was almost 2 years since it was still almost head to head. Not a situation to be stuck. ASIL the problem is that when I pull my foot out of the gas, the car brakes, if there is a car behind the wheel, help, guys. beatles 2013-02-10 22:08:12
08.05.2020 17:20 # 14
cihanpasam
Master, thank you all for your valuable comments. 120 tl stuck in starter coal, we got it done :) my mood improved. You are a dishonest person to work with touching the starter The airbag light I need to do now (normally there was no problem. When I came from my home country, I stopped somewhere, I said to cut it short. cold coming from the left speaker, and door tensioners. When I handle these, I also get a new battery. then tax comes. garros you made my mother cry len. :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 15
aykut p.
After reading the comments, I was relieved a bit, I got a second hand today, I have my 2004 x-line 206 and I guess the airbag lamp started to light up on the way, I have a morale. I haven't thought:)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 16
silivriserdar

2. Rule brother in the second-hand vehicle is necessarily a small expense. I bought new experience too, thanks to you, even if you buy 0 vehicles, there are definitely minor problems. After all, it is very difficult to protect and protect the vehicle. Of course, it goes away shortly without hurrying. I do so, first I will remove the important shortcomings and then do it according to my taste.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”