Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem we couldn't solve about the 308.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
samet2461
Guys, brothers, we have a problem. 2012 We changed the printing pad of the 308 e-hdi vehicle. After the pressure of the vehicle changes to the pad, we receive warnings such as "engine malfunction please have it repaired" in a "start stop disabled".
There is no problem in that part of the vehicle's dpf filter fluid is full. Or DPF does not give a malfunction in case of blockage. The maintenance was done 4 thousand km ago, there is no problem in that part. The battery was measured and the battery is intact.

Start stop was working before printing pad replacement. Let me point it out. The master who changed the clutch system could not find the problem and says that it was not caused by it. What is the problem
08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
omerb
Hello. I think the problem arose when replacing the clutch system. I found the same fault in an overseas site.
The guys are talking about a regulator that controls the starstop. I think it's electrical.
The malfunction of the men is exactly the same as yours. It gives Startstop failure and engine failure.
They changed this material. However, they hit a manhole cover and that material was broken.
So it's close to the sump. Find and check that material, I think. Maybe its cable is not plugged in.
But the problem is completely missing or from faulty workmanship.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
sonerkyl
Ömer may be as our friend said. In addition, after installing the pad, the road calibration must be done with the vehicle. Does your master have original peugeot software?
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
samet2461
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] may be as our friend says. In addition, after installing the pad, the road calibration must be done with the vehicle. Does your master have original peugeot software? [/ QUOTE]

What is the path calibration? Nothing like that was done. If you tell me some more, I will forward it to the master
08.05.2020 21:22 # 5
lostheaven
I had the same problem. Problem, since coding is not done
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”