Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem that the masters could not find is 206 1.6 8v

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
yasin26
I have a 2000 model 1.6 8v goland garros vehicle, I bought it in 120 thousand km in June. A very interesting problem has appeared in the vehicle and it cannot be found.
The first problem was that I observed that the work and the temperature increased a little later than before. Anyway, I went on a long road and reached 130 km with the vehicle, then the temperature increased again (the line above the 90 line slightly crossed) then suddenly the vehicle started to pile up, the speed dropped 90 km, I stopped immediately, opened the hood, opened the lid of the cooling water, opened the lid of the water, the water was not boiling, steam came out in my hand 2 3 It could not stop. It did not look like heat. Anyway, when I pressed again, the vehicle says 120, it was falling back 90, it was starting to pass 90. The vehicle's oil was not mixed with water, idling, oil, or water reduction. no problem so everything in the city does not sound normal engine. We thought that exhaust blocking came, we went to the exhaust, changed the exhaust, whatever it was, we went to the biker, maybe he went over the timing cent. We changed the coil of the car and the problem continued the same. In the past, I would say 180 190 comfortably with a car. I did not overheat it, I would make it look at its oil and water. I thought that the air flow meter might be broken, this 206 also said there would be no air flow meter, the engineer does not suspect that the engine burns the gasket, there is no indication.
Guys . Have you encountered such a problem, could the 206s make such a problem for another reason? Could it be a chronic malfunction or a small problem that has been overlooked?
Is it possible to be from the brain?
(the motor is connected to the computer, no problem in the motor)
yasin26 2015-03-07 21:07:22
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
sezar206
I don't think it will be from the lpg button, I have been using it for 1 year. If the weather is very cold, I am working on gasoline. If it is an early morning, I use the lpg button outside of it.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
ozturksalih38
I can say that I lived the same problem in my car, my vehicle also had a temperature of 90, which was not overdue in the city of rg 8 valve. On the way, it does not show in the city, on the long road, it comes up to 120, the last time, the honeycomb change has changed, the new one has changed, but the original pipe was worn when it was not installed. It hurts to 90, my solution is like this.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
yasin26
Why should the vehicle not accelerate if it does air, the speed does not exceed 90 to 120 km, even if the temperature increases, the vehicle should accelerate.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”