Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The Problem of Working on Gas in the Morning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
ConPix
Friends car 2001 model 1.4 gasoline + lpg.

I bought the vehicle like a march, I got an lpg lpg without a month or two. It had been only a month since the vehicle started to work hard in the morning. As you can see from the video below, the vehicle is running but it stops. When he works, he immediately chokes when he holds the gas. He gases for a short time and collects himself when the speed is slightly high. No problem after warming up or holding the lpg key and running it directly. It works in one starter. There is no problem again when switching to LPG. I only have this problem on the first start when the vehicle is cold.

[TUBE] oya1xvn539s [/ TUBE]

Creations:
I cleaned the throat butterfly from the outside.
I replaced the petrol pump engine with 206 subsidiary petrol engine.
I used 2 injector cleaners, one of which is Würth and the other a different brand.

(EDIT) I forgot to add among the things I did:
I replaced the gas filter.
Thinking that it might have been a problem since the gas remained old, I used 2 times of gasoline until it was full and bought a gasoline + injector cleaner.
I just changed the battery. Varto brand of 60.

and the problem still persists. Now the biggest suspect is the petrol pump, but when I look at it, I changed the pump motor, and I think we should see a minor improvement, no matter how sub-industry. E that didn't happen either. I'm confused. He said to the master today, let me look here tomorrow morning. Let's get the results tomorrow. I would like to receive your valuable ideas.
conpix 2015-11-27 00:18:14
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
tsufrankwoli
Sir, this is because of the incompatibility of the LPG brain and the petrol brain. They recommend prins as LPG brand. Do not waste your money on your teeth, do not waste your money or play your vehicle
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
talip206
Have you checked the gasoline filter. or the gas cutter may suffocate because it does not cut the gas. The first thing that came to my mind was the gas pump, but you changed it. If the petrol level is low, it may have blocked the filter.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
Btasalih
Master, today I had the same breakdown, I had the same gasoline pump, they changed the gas pump in the back seat.

08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
_ali_
Turn off the gas from the valve in the LPG tank, but keep the lpg system on, use it for a couple of days, it just gives a warning sound since there is no gas pressure. If this is the case, the LPG regulator or gas cutter is defective.

If it does not, use the lpg system off, this time the lpg brain is desirable if it does.

The test method is usually this way.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = ConPix] Friends car 2001 model 1.4 gasoline + lpg.

I bought the vehicle like a march, I got an lpg lpg without a month or two. It had been only a month since the vehicle started to work hard in the morning. As you can see from the video below, the vehicle is running but it stops. When he works, he immediately chokes when he holds the gas. He gases for a short time and collects himself when the speed is slightly high. No problem after warming up or holding the lpg key and running it directly. It works in one starter. There is no problem again when switching to LPG. I only have this problem on the first start when the vehicle is cold.

[TUBE] oya1xvn539s [/ TUBE]

Creations:
I cleaned the throat butterfly from the outside.
I replaced the petrol pump engine with 206 subsidiary petrol engine.
I used 2 injector cleaners, one of which is Würth and the other a different brand.

and the problem still persists. Now the biggest suspect is the petrol pump, but when I look at it, I changed the pump motor, and I think we should see a minor improvement, no matter how sub-industry. E that didn't happen either. I'm confused. He said to the master today, let me look here tomorrow morning. Let's get the results tomorrow. I would like to receive your valuable ideas.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, well, I hope the master will fix the problem with a low cost. If the vehicle is running smoothly in LPG and it does this only in gasoline, the first thing you will do is to get on the vehicle for a while, because the gasoline injectors may be clogged and it will hurt if it gets on the gas partly. Let me give you a recommendation. Do not drop the gasoline under the quarter tank and buy it from quality places such as shell and opet.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
Htc
First of all, install a gasoline of at least 50 TL and it is seen from the finished indicator of my teacher. Big smile I encountered a similar problem arising from gasoline and battery.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 8
ConPix
First of all, thank you for your valuable comments. I noticed that I wrote the part of what I did with my friends, when you answered.

The master looked at today in the morning and interprets it as follows. When he stayed for a long time, he said, "Is gas going back?" The first drowning pipes were full of air when you started it in the morning, he said, the system may be drowning until gasoline is filled again. I put on a gasket or something. If it doesn't improve tomorrow morning, we should find an original gas pump and try it.

Oh, it didn't make any sense to me, but the last resort looks like this. So, where do we get it, a clean gas pump Sleepy

[QUOTE = talip206] Have you checked the gasoline filter. or the gas cutter may suffocate because it does not cut the gas. The first thing that came to my mind was the gas pump, but you changed it. If the gasoline level is low, it may have blocked the filter [/ QUOTE]

I also changed the gas filter: /

[QUOTE = Btasalih] Master, today I had the same breakdown, I had the same fault, they replaced the same gas pump, 70tl parts under the back seat, 30tl workmanship is no problem, I think you do so.

[/ QUOTE]

As I said, I did, but unfortunately, there was no solution.

[QUOTE = ihsanozlesmis]
First of all, well, I hope the master will fix the problem with a low cost. If the vehicle is running smoothly in LPG and it does this only in gasoline, the first thing you will do is to get on the vehicle for a while, because the gasoline injectors may be clogged and it will hurt if it gets on the gas partly. Let me give you a recommendation. Do not drop the gasoline under the quarter tank and buy it from quality places such as shell and opet.
[/ QUOTE]

As you said, I thought I used two petrol to clean the injectors until I was done, then I put 50 lira gasoline on top of it and I used another brand of injector cleaner on the würth the other time.

[QUOTE = Htc] First of all, install a gasoline of at least 50 TL, my teacher almost looks at the finished indicator. Big smile I have encountered a similar problem with gas and battery. [/ QUOTE]

Teacher, I just changed the battery. I bought a Varto brand for 180 liras. Unfortunately he did not save :)
conpix 2015-11-27 00:23:54
08.05.2020 19:31 # 9
talip206
After the car has warmed up, take the petrol, stop and try again in the morning. You probably tried, but nothing else comes to my mind. As far as I watched in the video, it seems as if gasoline never comes in the first run. Isn't there enough current coming into the gas pump? Normally the idling engine should start and collect the car, but I did not observe such a situation. If you want to have it checked. talip206 2015-11-27 00:37:18
08.05.2020 19:31 # 10
ConPix
Nobody has any other idea, guys. I did not have the palm of hand, I renewed the car officially.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 11
pocker19
I spent a lot of money to solve this problem, let me tell you what to do

First of all, you will use your vehicle in at least 300 km of gasoline, then you will go to a service with the correct pp2000 software without switching to gas, and you will have the gas calibration of the vehicle, and you will find a right LPG master in gasoline without getting gas. You will want the LPG master to adjust the gasoline calibration of the vehicle and adjust the LPG setting while the vehicle is driving on the road to adjust the gasoline and LPG spray milliseconds to each other, and the whole problem will disappear.

08.05.2020 19:31 # 12
hakao
I had a similar problem, they said from the injector. I bought a Würth injector cleaner, threw 2 boxes, it didn't work. I went at 300 400 km gasoline, it never happened again. The last master said, let's take off the injectors and clean the injector if it doesn't happen. I said okay, I cleaned it, the sound of the vehicle decreased and the station was improved. They took 150 TL. Throttle + injector cleaning is here. Now the problem is doing the same thing in the tube. There is no problem working in gasoline. But when he goes to the tube, he is staging. I took them to Atiker service, they said in tube injectors. I will clean them myself when available. Atiker injector set 200 TL service is not cleaned, he said to buy a new one. I looked through the net, it was being cleaned. I hope you can solve the problem without paying much.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hakao] I had the same problem, they said from the injector. I bought a Würth injector cleaner, threw 2 boxes, it didn't work. I went at 300 400 km gasoline, it never happened again. The last master said, let's take off the injectors and clean the injector if it doesn't happen. I said okay, I cleaned it, the sound of the vehicle decreased and the station was improved. They took 150 TL. Throttle + injector cleaning is here. Now the problem is doing the same thing in the tube. There is no problem working in gasoline. But when he goes to the tube, he is staging. I took them to Atiker service, they said in tube injectors. I will clean them myself when available. Atiker injector set 200 TL service is not cleaned, he said to buy a new one. I looked through the net, it was being cleaned. I hope you can solve the problem without costing too much. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I have come up with replacement filters on this site. They send both prices fast and fast.

https://www.lpgyedekparca.com/atiker-enjekt is
08.05.2020 19:31 # 14
hakao
If the price of the injector is suitable, if I try to clean it first, I buy it from here. Thank you very much.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hakao] If the injector price that is suitable is not in my first attempt to clean according to here, I will get it from here. Thank you very much. [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome, my teacher, a site that I know 2-3 stars. I bought filters many times and changed them myself. I did not encounter any problems in my previous vehicles. When it comes to a filter or something, it is really suitable.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 16
uzmanlaroto
HELLO ... HAVE YOUR VEHICLE BEEN PROBLED?
08.05.2020 19:31 # 17
uzmanlaroto
is the problem still going on ....
08.05.2020 19:31 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = expertsto] Is the problem still going on .... [/ QUOTE]

First of all welcome, in order to get better help and help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:31 # 19
R.CaVuS
First, we need to measure the bar degree of the gas pump. Get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”