Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem of working late in the first starter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
hasayduman
Hello,

I have a 2005 model vehicle with Peugeot 206 1.4 Lpg,
It has been 1 year with lpg pacifier,
For the last 1 month, if my vehicle has not been running for a long time, the first starter takes a long time, and when I turn it off and start it again, it works immediately,
I go and run every half an hour, it works right away, only one run, so 1 second,
But if I want to leave in the evening and run in the morning, or if I want to leave in the morning and run in the evening, this period takes 3 or 4 curves, that is 3-4 seconds,
When the engine warms up, when I turn it off and start it again, it gets a single consistency,
I am waiting for the comments of those who have knowledge about the subject.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
sonerkyl
Gasoline pump teacher is the most common situation in LPG vehicles. In fact, make an experiment as follows: close to lpg in the evening, close 3-4 km before the morning, try it one in the morning, do such a trial for a few days in a row.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
hasayduman
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Gas pump teacher is the most common situation in LPG vehicles. In fact, try an experiment like this, close the LPG when approaching home, try it one in the morning at 3-4 km. Try it for several days in a row. [/ QUOTE]

I will close the LPG 3 km before I go home and say stop at home, I will check how the vehicle works tomorrow morning.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
KILIC
Do you have a role in stopping the gas pump when the vehicle changes to LPG in your installation. If it does, it may be due to it, but otherwise, as my soner says, the gas pump pressure may have dropped, and it may be sending the gas overnight. In the morning, there may be gasoline in the hoses and it may work at night.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 5
hasayduman
I have done a very extensive research from the net, probably when the Gas Pump regulator malfunctioned, the gasoline in it was running back for long periods of time, so this problem occurred,
A friend called Ozan on old issues had this problem, and even though the issue in our case is halfway , after replacing the pump regulator on the subject he has opened on another site , he stated that the problem has improved,

does its long run (4 seconds) damage to the starter motor or any hitch?
08.05.2020 20:31 # 6
KILIC
I don't think 4-5 seconds will be a problem. But you may be on the road if the pump goes well
08.05.2020 20:31 # 7
talip206
If your gas level is too low, the room will increase the starting time. Apart from that, it was the pump that came to my mind.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 8
hasayduman
Hello friends,
After opening this topic, my problems continued in the winter,
When the weather is cold, it does not take in the first starter, it takes 2-3 starts, sometimes it stops when it first runs,
This is what happens when I run to go to work in the morning when the engine is cold, and when I leave work in the evening,
but not when the engine is hot,
This problem happened in the winter of 2017, it happened in the winter of 2018, then it got better when the weather got warmer,

last week I made a trip to istanbul-antalya, i never worked the car for 6 days, did it again in the heat of noon on the 6th day.
Since then, she continues to do it every morning in the evening.
yesterday I bought gasoline again, half a tank of petrol in the car, this morning is the same again. it would recover within 1-2 days when you bought gasoline beforehand. Let's see what will happen tomorrow morning.

Anyone have any idea about the subject?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”