Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem of not working on gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
fatihsultan
Friends vehicle lpgli 2004 model. I have been using this way for 15 thousand km, they said it was made before, but they did not work when it was cold even though it changed 3 times, it worked when it was hot, but there was a misfire. the examination?
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher changed the pump, but did they look at the gas roles?
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
fatihsultan
What is the role of gasoline, teacher? I guess they didn't look at it, I don't understand how they work, I wasn't working when it was cold, mornings working on gas when it got hot, but it was trembling, could it have something to do with the role?
08.05.2020 20:44 # 4
sonerkyl
it may be an electric part, and most masters do not control it without looking at it. It's not an expensive piece anyway
08.05.2020 20:44 # 5
fatihsultan
Sir, thank you, I have never heard of the role from any master, they never said anything, they didn't think it might be defective. I can change the pump myself, it has a simple change, but where is it in the role, can I change it? I changed my pump 1 time.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 6
sonerkyl
You can change it yourself, hodja. I have already given the link to the park number 11.

08.05.2020 20:44 # 7
fatihsultan
HAY GOD GOOD LETTER, I hope I SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF THIS TIME. I CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS, IF THIS IS A SOLUTION IS THE PROBLEM IN THE INJECTORS, THEN, HOW? SO I WILL TRY TO LEARN POSSIBLE REASONS, THERE ARE THERE ARE THERE MORE INFORMED PEOPLE FROM THE MASTERS, THERE ARE I DON'T DIVE TO ANYONE :))
08.05.2020 20:44 # 8
sonerkyl
Hodja, petrol injectors do not cause any problems easily. If engine washing or something has been done before, check the ecu (part 1) sockets. I even say that this kind of work is coming from you, my teacher, you can buy a lean contact spray and remove and clean the sockets you can see.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 9
fatihsultan
I went to the master today. Let me believe you. My teacher doesn't know the gas roles yet, he asked me if you know where the place is, we call these masters. My teacher, I did not find this socket, the way you sent it, the way of reaching the socket? There is a disassembly and an incident, so it's not something that is outside like a direct temperature socket.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 10
sonerkyl
just like hocom gasoline roles, you have to disassemble the engine ecu (brain). It appears in the diagram below. May Allah not fall into the hands of such masters, but sometimes we have to.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 11
fatihsultan
I'm about to eat the mind you know. In the car master, a new gas pump was installed with the float. There was no problem with the injectors, they cleaned the relay, no problem. The man says he's burning the engine oil to me. I said to God, what is the relevance of the engine when the engine burns oil? says it does not work properly from it. Now I'm going to ask me 500 lira for what he is doing. Come on, don't go crazy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”