Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem of not turning on the fan.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
volkanC2
Yesterday evening we went out for 3-4 km, I went over the temperature, I checked the fan right away. The fan is not working. Recently, the same problem happened. Replace the electrician relay. I bought a new one.

Anyway, I switched off the ignition, I removed the relay, then it was crunching when I was plugging it back. I removed it from the relay, I listened while I was plugging it again. I thought it was crunching. After repeating a few times, the fan worked instantly, but on the way back home and did not work as far as I observed this morning, but the movement did not rise, because the distance was short.

Now, my question to you is, what kind of a problem can there be in the fan, I am waiting for your opinions and suggestions, whether I am going to enter the fan, or I am waiting for your opinions and suggestions, if there is nothing wrong with the evening, maybe I think about going to the master, maybe it connects to the computer.
NOTE: Meanwhile the cylinder head gasket thermostat recirculation has all just changed
volkanc2 2013-11-08 10:24:26
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Guests
Replace the complete fan, I think Volkan. I solve this problem in such a way. :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
volkanC2
[QUOTE = dogancanguden] Replace the complete fan I think Volkan. I solve this problem in such a way. :) [/ Quote]

Of course, it is most logical to change the complete fan and get rid of it completely, but the 300-350 lira you call a complete fan :)

[QUOTE = 307bursa] May be from Musur [/ QUOTE]

Look, this is good news.
Fan sender 16 TL
Overpowered 24 TL
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
Guests
Unfortunately, I do not have the slightest information about this fan. But if you bought a second-hand car, this is the only problem and if the solution is to buy a new fan and give 300 TL in the worst case, my brother is very good. Don't hurt yourself
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
Turgay_66
My teacher, I would like to have the resistance checked by this piece.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 6
ismailkaya

the connection sockets are in arc making a room crackling sound contact or replace the connection sockets

08.05.2020 18:03 # 7
volkanC2
[QUOTE = dogan106] My volcano, I do not have the slightest knowledge about this fan, unfortunately. But if you bought a second-hand car, this is the only problem and if the solution is to buy a new fan and give 300 TL in the worst case, my brother is very good. Don't hurt yourself [/ QUOTE]

They canceled the thermostat, was leaking water from the circulation, and probably because of this, I was overheated, the master took us to the gasket, burned or burned, as a result all these failures were removed, oil filter, etc. maintenance was done, it affected me quite a bit. blessings :)

[QUOTE = Turgay_66] I would like to have a teacher check the resistance in this part. [/ QUOTE]

Ok i will tell the master ..

[QUOTE = ismailka A]

the connection sockets are in arc making a room crackling sound contact or replace the connection sockets

[/ QUOTE]

I hope it's such a problem.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 8
Serkan
It may be a fan sender or a resist. Volkan, once the resistance was broken in me.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 9
volkanC2
Are these malfunctions mentioned when connected to the computer, okay?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = volkanC2] [QUOTE = dogan106] My volcano, I do not have the slightest information about this fan, unfortunately. But if you bought a second-hand car, this is the only problem and if the solution is to buy a new fan and give 300 TL in the worst case, my brother is very good. Don't hurt yourself [/ QUOTE]

They canceled the thermostat, was leaking water from the circulation, and probably because of this, I was overheated, the master took us to the gasket, burned or burned, as a result all these failures were removed, oil filter, etc. maintenance was done, it affected me quite a bit. blessings :)

CryCry
08.05.2020 18:03 # 11
volkanC2
[QUOTE = dogan106] [QUOTE = volkanC2] [QUOTE = dogan106] My volcano, I do not have the slightest information about this fan. But if you bought a second-hand car, this is the only problem and if the solution is to buy a new fan and give 300 TL in the worst case, my brother is very good. Don't hurt yourself [/ QUOTE]

CryCry
[/ QUOTE]

You talked on the phone in the evening you changed the windshield, I hung up your phone, I went two minutes, the car overheated Big smileCry
volkanc2 2013-11-07 14:03:43
08.05.2020 18:03 # 12
Serkan
[QUOTE = volkanC2] Are these malfunctions mentioned when connected to the computer, okay? [/ QUOTE]

Volkan, my resistivity and brake sensor failures were probably not on the computer.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 13
volkanC2
[QUOTE = Serkan]

Volkan, my resistivity and brake sensor failures were probably not on the computer.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, I understand if I understand it in a skillful way, or if we try to change it, I don't know anymore.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 14
Serkan
I don't know how to understand the fan sender, but the resistance is easy to remove and look, if there is no disconnection, it means solid.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 15
volkanC2
I guess the fan is stupid. I'm afraid to buy a complete fan, let me read all the rest :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 16
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = volkanC2] I hope the fan is a killer, then he wouldn't work when the fan was not working if he was a bit tampered with it. I'm afraid to buy a complete fan, let me read all the rest :) [/ QUOTE] is the same as the air-conditioning fan and the radiator fan, sir?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 17
volkanC2
There is only one fan, aaaa then the air conditioner will not work, if the fan is completely broken, something is starting to come out :) I'm not listening, sir?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 18
fatihgg
First of all, connect the tool to PP, you can test the fan, it is testing in all 3 speed intervals.
Look, if you are answering this process, you should try the post. Then, do other things from the beginning, dude.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 19
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = volkanC2] There is only one fan, aaaa then the air conditioner will not work, if the fan is completely broken , something is starting to come out :) I'm listening, hojam? [/ QUOTE] When my teacher turns on the air conditioner, if the fan is working, try it, if it is not working, it is 90% resistance and you can tear it very cheap.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 20
volkanC2
Okay, this is the first job I will do after work. Then I will go to the master ..
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”