Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem of not eating gas in gasoline.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
ekinoks44
Hello friends .. I said let me use my car with gasoline when I gassed when going uphill, the car did not eat gas and stopped. It also reacts long after stepping on the gas while driving on the straight road. Is there a blockage or something? In LPG, the car looks like a monster. ekinoks44 2011-09-22 22:25:42
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
emntstn

may have a few solutions to your problem ...

If the petrol in the 1st warehouse is old, it will take the octane to use it.
2nd spark plugs
3.Injectors may be dirty. (You can solve this problem by having carbon clear)
try in the order above ...
construction.easy to solve ...
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
mon
If it reacts late when it presses the gas first, then it eats gas, there is a problem with the spark plugs. spark plugs at least 15 20 thousand km. when did you replace the spark plugs?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
Guests
If [QUOTE = mon] first presses on the gas, it reacts late then eats gas, there is a problem with the spark plugs. spark plugs at least 15 20 thousand km. when did you replace the spark plugs? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Should we fix the life issue not more than at least 15-20 thousand km?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
metin
If [QUOTE = mon] first presses on the gas, it reacts late then eats gas, there is a problem with the spark plugs. spark plugs at least 15 20 thousand km. when did you replace the spark plugs? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I read your comment on an experienced lpg master spark plug (can be in the coil) & nbsp;
& nbsp;
master; When driving at 50 km speed in 4th gear, suddenly the gas reacts when the vehicle reacts and accelerates in a short time, it said there is no problem, but I am not sure whether it is for the spark plug or the coil.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Menderes] [QUOTE = mon] reacts late when it presses the gas first, if it eats gas then there is a problem with the spark plugs. spark plugs at least 15 20 thousand km. when did you replace the spark plugs? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
If we fix the life issue not more than at least 15-20 thousand km?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Agree ... "Blink"
& nbsp;
But I thought of myself as a friend, and I thought it was wrong. smiley1.gif "height =" 20 "width =" 20 "border =" 0 "alt =" Laugh "title =" Laugh "/>
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Menderes] [QUOTE = mon] reacts late when it presses the gas first, and if it eats gas then there is a problem with the spark plugs. spark plugs at least 15 20 thousand km. when did you replace the spark plugs? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
If we fix the life issue not more than at least 15-20 thousand km?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Agree ... "Blink"
& nbsp;
But I thought of myself as a friend, and I thought it was wrong. smiley1.gif "height =" 20 "width =" 20 "border =" 0 "alt =" Laugh "title =" Laugh "/>
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
true if you say it. Sorry, don't hesitate to feel "Language
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”