Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The problem I had in 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
klemann
Hello friends, about 3-4 months ago my car broke the belt pulley. Anyway, I changed the belts in the industry, renewed the belts or something, after 2-3 days, the car started to stop on its own. he stops, he works right back. I went to the industry, got the machine connected, they said no problem. The master replaced the crank sensor, the eccentric sensor with the trial and error method. it didn't happen again. even the diesel filter would have bought the original bosch. no electrician left, nobody could find the problem. Meanwhile, the problem got bigger and bigger, the car became completely inoperable. Anyway, I was brought to the industry in the morning. They said that the diesel pump would be caused by pressure, we brought it to the pump, we said, the pressures were very good. My last electrician said to go to the service, they have a more comprehensive machine, it would be better. Citroen authorized service is my friend, we went to the device whatever we went, they couldn't find the car again :) Thanks to the last master, he put the tire on the right, the hood. The cables of the socket of the crank sensor it is facing are damaged because the pulley is broken. He changed them, it was 10-15 days. If something happens to you, do not waste it unnecessarily, it is probably the crank sensor and its components. have a nice day. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
xdesign
Thank you, brother. Get well by the way.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
koliva

Nice information. For the problems that take such a long time, which follow each other and the source of the problem cannot be found, the first occurrence of the error and the correctness of the interventions against this error should be checked. As you have.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
mod55
Thanks for information .
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
Guests
beautiful sister sharing hand health sister
Get well soon
the albaydemirc 2011-02-10 23:31:48
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
akantek
thanks for sharing really interesting and useful information.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
oguzhan29
thank you for the information.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
rolandgarros
Thanks for the information, get too past. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:05 # 9
semus
the same problem happened to me :) 1300 TL in the service costs me. What was it, sir, the crank sensor socket was not sold individually, the complete installation had to be replaced. Thanks, a master from the forum had sent him to me for shipping money. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”