Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The presence of water in diesel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Eren
Friends today, I noticed that a malfunction lamp is on, accompanied by an audible warning, I looked at the brochure, the malfunctioning malfunction lamp means "water in diesel". Since I went out of the city, I used a car for about 3 and 5 hours, but gave this warning after washing the car in the service. Obviously I could not make any sense ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Eren] Friends, I noticed that a malfunction lamp in the vehicle is illuminated by a voice warning today, I looked through the brochure and the burning malfunction lamp means "water in diesel". I was in a footnote. I used the vehicle for about 3 5 hours because I went out of the province but gave this warning after I had the car washed in the service. Obviously I couldn't make any sense .. Waiting for your comments [/ QUOTE]
The sensor gives this warning when there is a water separator in the mosaic filter. There is some water in each diesel. Filter separates the water by benefiting from the difference in density. Finish all the diesel in the vehicle's tank and immediately replace your filter. The lamp turns off by itself.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
Eren
Thank you for the information, but right now, my quarter tank is full, wouldn't it be a problem if I drive the car like this?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Eren] Thank you for the information, but right now, if my quarter tank is full, wouldn't it be a problem if I drive the vehicle like this? [/ QUOTE]
if possible, drain the filter and refit it. replace the filter when the tank is complete. if you change the filter at the moment, it is likely
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
Eren
Well, Mr. Bey, I will do what you said. Thanks for your attention.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”