Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The paint was spilled while washing the vehicle :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
ekinoks44
I said let me wash my car with pressurized water yesterday. While washing, the paint spilled suddenly on the right front door. 2-3 cm part was opened in this way. I am very bored, will pressurized water cause such damage to the vehicle's bodywork paint? How can I lose this area, my vehicle is metallic gray. I say if I stick a stick. What are your suggestions?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
gozem
Man, most likely that door has been painted before, the original paint is difficult to pour. A beautiful sticker on your avatar image can see your work;)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
taksicicocuk
as my eye says, the door may have been painted and they may have painted paint without lining.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
OkaN
teacher, don't hold the bidet gun too close to your vehicle & nbsp; There is a lot of pressure, so I changed the headlights, there is 1 object on it completely undressed: D: D: D

08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = 34GH0111] teacher, don't hold the bidet gun too close to your vehicle & nbsp; there is a lot of pressure, so I changed the headlights, there is 1 object on the top, peeled off: D: D: D

[/ QUOTE]
I said there was a stain, let the stain go away from the root of the problem: D
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
Guests
Brother I was working on washing the cousin. bitane megane had 1 `98 model marshmallow paint a little bit too i'm newbie & nbsp; We kept it a little close and I removed the paint, it was bad. then the owner came. the young said it is not your fault, the car was painted under the waist, it did not paint beautifully.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
deamod
Friends, I help my feet with that water, that is, with those machines, so that I can pour it when you hold it close to the paint.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”