Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The original cassette player will be connected to this tape recorder.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
Karacocuk24
Hello, do you think if I use the product in the link from the cables on the back of the tape, I want to play aux and usb from the cables at the back of the tape, because the original cassette player is with the steering wheel and radio is very good?
I chose JAMESON JS-2USB AUTO TAPE CONVERTER USB / TF / FM / AUX BLUETOOTH 12V from n11.com! Prices are great in Uğurlu Address of Shopping!
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
talip206
I don't know that product, but I have it.
Narita NRT-979 Car Tape Cassette Adapter - Free of Shipping 50,00 TL instead of 24,90 TL

I plugged it into the cassette, I plugged it into an mp3 player and it works very well. I don't even need mp3.
If you buy this for 25 lira, it will play mp3 for 25 lira. Continuously stops in the car. Or you connect it from the phone. In fact, when you get a call or something, you can give the call voice through the speaker, you can talk hands-free.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] I don't know that product, but I have it.
Narita NRT-979 Car Tape Cassette Adapter - Free of Shipping 50,00 TL instead of 24,90 TL

I plugged it into the cassette, I plugged it into an mp3 player and it works very well. I don't even need mp3.
If you buy this for 25 lira, it will play mp3 for 25 lira. Continuously stops in the car. Or you connect it from the phone. In fact, when you get a call or something, you can give the call voice through the speaker, you can talk hands-free.
[/ QUOTE] I have the same adapter but I did not get full efficiency, there are hoarse sounds or other visions 2 even :) thank you anyway
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Hello, do you think if I use the product in the link from the cables on the back of the tape + + and speaker connections, I need to play aux and usb from the cables in the back of the tape due to the fact that my tape recorder is very well controlled.
I chose JAMESON JS-2USB AUTO TAPE CONVERTER USB / TF / FM / AUX BLUETOOTH 12V from n11.com! Prices are great in Uğurlu Address of Shopping!
[/ QUOTE]

Hi

After adapting and working, why not?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”