Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The mat on the driver's side is getting wet

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
cihan_ch
friends, the mop on the driver's side is getting wet in the rain, the lake is in the rain, the honeycomb is not, we took care of it, there is no water reduction. how do i solve this problem?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
silverlion
Hi my friend,
Firstly, get well soon. The same happened in my front passenger section. It is useful to remove the door trim and check the underside of the white polyethylene insulation. If it is dismantled or opened, it can take water from here in heavy rains. I think the problem will be solved if you stick these openings with silicone. Mine was done like this. There is also a water drain hole on the underside of the doors, there is a possibility that it may be clogged.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
samet206
I recommend you to look at the door wicks, if not, if the water drain holes in the door are clogged, and if there is a sunroof.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
cihan_ch
At first, we made a trial, actually, when we held water towards the windshield, there was wetness in the mat, so we thought it from the glass or bodywork because it had an accident on the left side, but the bodybuilder looked for 2 days, we couldn't find anything in the car, we never thought of the door side because I looked at the evacuation hole in the bottom, I did not feel any water accumulation in the open door. anyway, let me hold a water there, or the other possibility is that the glass remains, because the room has changed, but not the honeycomb, I just changed it, there is no water shortage
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”