Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The master had an accident.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
acabuco
Hello friends

I left the car to the master on the back street because it was pouring oil from the crankcase, I said I would come at 9:30 in the morning and asked to come at 15:30.

I went to the scene, on the way straight, the taxi from the secondary road hit my car to the doors, the taxi was 100% defective.

It is not just about your homeland, but I tried to try it without informing me, I had a job, I don't know if I tried, the accident that he did in a place very close to the shop.

I add the photos to the bottom, I went, I talked, there is a loss of value, the insurance meets 100-200 TL in the form of formalities, I said you will be overcome. Let's go to a gallery and find out the loss of value when the car goes out of repair, he said. 3.5-4 thousand TL, I said the loss of value, but I said a little.

The man is 77 years old and accepts his mistake, it is unintentional, we will learn the price from somebody who knows, says I will overcome the loss of value.

2005 model, my 1.4 gasoline vehicle. I add the photos, how much do you think I should want?

the left ten doors will change

left back, child pulled, to be painted

According to the marshal situation, it will either be drawn or painted, or it will be changed and painted.

left ten mudguards will be shot, no need for painting

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0b-qgork9soıgqnjquxexu25touk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0b-qgork9soıgdgq0c2kwtm5wn1k

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0b-qgork9soıgrzbpc21rry00whc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0b-qgork9soıgb2gtnjhysee0ttg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0b-qgork9soıgtwı4zxpnvhfbeu0

https://i.hizliresim.com/6xm4yv.jpg acabuco 2017-07-23 15:22:30
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
mistercasper
Insurance of the other party meets your expense. It takes care of the paint and the changing parts. In case of loss of value, I also know that it is possible to sue the insurance ... it is up to you and your conscience ...
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
acabuco
Many define the insurance as a formality to cover the loss of value. For example, if the value loss is 2000 TL, they try to close 300-400. then you need to open a case.

In order to open a lawsuit, I have to pay the attorney's fee and pay the court expenses for many years to get the loss of market value from an independent experiment, and have to run this case for years.

Dave process and the Supreme Court have also, this process at least 7-8 years, you know the legal system in Turkey.

Would you go into this struggle if you were you?
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
Oktkor
This is the first time I've heard of this formality event. Also, if you win the case, you will not pay the court fees. I don't know the lawyer fee, though.

Get past when it comes to the event. Does the master have his own car? According to him, it is predictable to try it out or not.

On the other hand, I am not going to try it.

Of course, these situations do not make the master perfect. Sit down and compare the accident-free ones to the second-hand sites with km and cleanliness. You demand the difference. Or I would have done so. You can also do it yourself. You can also get angry at the victimization of the master and put it on you if you want :)

In essence: the car is your victimization. Nobody has the right to say to you that you want so much, you want so much. It is entirely up to you.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 5
madblueblacksea
The depreciation is a bit painful. The damage of the vehicle in the past is very important. Model year mileage, general cleaning status etc. If there is another change in the vehicle, changing the door will not bring you much. Especially if there are some damage records, some paint is very difficult. You can report the situation to the insurance company and get detailed information on the subject. I think a troubled region is not the job of every master, whether your first priority is to find a master who will do it properly. You can take it to the service and have it done properly, but the damage record is high. Get well soon
08.05.2020 20:28 # 6
acabuco
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] The derating event is a bit painful. The damage of the vehicle in the past is very important. Model year mileage, general cleaning status etc. If there is another change in the vehicle, changing the door will not bring you much. Especially if there are some damage records, some paint is very difficult. You can report the situation to the insurance company and get detailed information on the subject. I think a troubled region is not the job of every master, whether your first priority is to find a master who will do it properly. You can take it to the service and have it done properly, but the damage record is high. Get well [/ QUOTE]

When the incident happened, I brought a bodybuilder to the tanidiga, bonnet, painter.

He even kept the minutes, now I would not take it from him and go to the authorized service. But he is saying he did good work around, I haven't gotten the bonnet done yet.

and also, as you said, remove the damage record high.

The insurance company is looking at the money that will come out of its pocket, which will necessarily cover the loss of value. Let's see how many TL they will offer.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 7
acabuco
[QUOTE = Oktkor] This is the first time I heard this formality event. Also, if you win the case, you will not pay the court fees. I don't know the lawyer fee, though.

Get past when it comes to the event. Does the master have his own car? According to him, it is predictable to try it out or not.

Of course, these situations do not make the master perfect. Sit down and compare the accident-free ones to the second-hand sites with km and cleanliness. You demand the difference. Or I would have done so. You can also do it yourself. You can also get angry at the victimization of the master and put it on you if you want :)

In essence: the car is your victimization. Nobody has the right to say to you that you want so much, you want so much. It is entirely up to you. [/ QUOTE]

Ask for the process of winning, even if I win for 8 years, every expense will come out of me. And the huge insurance company has dozens of lawyers, they don't leave it easily.

As you said, the grievance is mine, but I was not very interested in the car dealership, I do not want to eat right, but it was a very difficult process.

Who would say that the master who will get into the accident in 2 minutes.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 8
Oktkor
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = madblueblacksea] The depreciation event is somewhat painful. The damage of the vehicle in the past is very important. Model year mileage, general cleaning status etc. If there is another change in the vehicle, changing the door will not bring you much. Especially if there are some damage records, some paint is very difficult. You can report the situation to the insurance company and get detailed information on the subject. I think a troubled region is not the job of every master, whether your first priority is to find a master who will do it properly. You can take it to the service and have it done properly, but the damage record is high. Get well [/ QUOTE]

When the incident happened, I brought a bodybuilder to the tanidiga, bonnet, painter.

He even kept the minutes, now I would not take it from him and go to the authorized service. But he is saying he did good work around, I haven't gotten the bonnet done yet.

The insurance company is looking at the money that will come out of its pocket, which will necessarily cover the loss of value. Let's see how many TL they will offer. [/ QUOTE]

Sir, the service event is separate, the master event is separate. You will not take your car to shame, you will sit and cry when you see the car. Maybe he will make it awesome, I don't know anyone, but that guy will draw, hammer, heat it, maybe paint a primer. If its paint is also very good, it will not crack.
The service will replace the door and install a new one.

But most people in our country prefer the first. Because there are so many malicious people, nobody can trust anyone.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 9
Oktkor
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = Oktkor] This is the first time I heard this formality event. Also, if you win the case, you will not pay the court fees. I don't know the lawyer fee, though.

In essence: the car is your victimization. Nobody has the right to say to you that you want so much, you want so much. It is entirely up to you. [/ QUOTE]

Ask for the process of winning, even if I win for 8 years, every expense will come out of me. And the huge insurance company has dozens of lawyers, they don't leave it easily.

As you said, the grievance is mine, but I was not very interested in the car dealership, I do not want to eat right, but it was a very difficult process.

who would say that he was a master who would get into an accident in 2 minutes. [/ QUOTE]

You know, hodja. You make the right decision. Ours is the idea.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 10
acabuco
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = madblueblacksea] The depreciation event is a bit painful. The damage of the vehicle in the past is very important. Model year mileage, general cleaning status etc. If there is another change in the vehicle, changing the door will not bring you much. Especially if there are some damage records, some paint is very difficult. You can report the situation to the insurance company and get detailed information on the subject. I think a troubled region is not the job of every master, whether your first priority is to find a master who will do it properly. You can take it to the service and have it done properly, but the damage record is high. Get well [/ QUOTE]

The insurance company is looking at the money that will come out of its pocket, which will necessarily cover the loss of value. Let's see how many TL they will offer. [/ QUOTE]

Sir, the service event is separate, the master event is separate. You will not take your car to shame, you will sit and cry when you see the car. Maybe he will make it awesome, I don't know anyone, but that guy will draw, hammer, heat it, maybe paint a primer. If its paint is also very good, it will not crack.
The service will replace the door and install a new one.

But most people in our country prefer the first. Because there are so many malicious people, nobody can trust anyone.
[/ QUOTE]

thanks for your interest.

Do you think I should prefer the authorized service, while nothing else has been done, or will I trust someone to comment on them and choose someone to come face to face every day.

there is a possibility that the authorized service will make a break from the beginning, even if I do not understand the result for 2-3 months, then maybe something will come out against the poor quality.

but these guys are not on the industrial site, they earn their customers from acquaintances, so I think they are doing well.

The result will be something like sansa, before you know
08.05.2020 20:28 # 11
Oktkor
I won't know, hodja. Other friends also offer ideas. They will help.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 12
Peugeot35
I wouldn't leave the car to the mechanic if I was in your place for the past because they have a gene in their gene to take the safety car of the nation and see their work.

When it comes to the accident, the door changes, new ones are installed, other places are taken care of, but the condition of the rocker is not a needy situation, it is very difficult to fix, it can not be like the original, there is a lot of paste, it cracks, but it loses value while selling.

I would knock the master out if I was to say the mistake he made.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 13
acabuco
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] I wouldn't leave the car to the mechanic if I was in your place because it was in their gene because they take the safety car of the nation and see their work.

When it comes to the accident, the door changes, new ones are installed, other places are taken care of, but the condition of the rocker is not a needy situation, it is very difficult to fix, it can not be like the original, there is a lot of paste, it cracks, but it loses value while selling.

I would knock the master out if I was to say the mistake he made.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you sagola.

A 77-year-old pilgrim, fasting at this age, would have gone to the size of the fight if he had made a mess, yes, but he says he would face the damage, the fight will not be of any benefit. But let's see if we can understand the price, if we don't, the size of the event will change.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 14
Popomundo
First of all, my friend, who is 77 years old, couldn't understand the master or taxi driver? popomundo 2017-07-23 23:31:43
08.05.2020 20:28 # 15
acabuco
[QUOTE = Popomundo] First of all, my friend, who is 77 years old, couldn't understand the master or taxi driver? the ... [/ QUOTE]

The master who uses my car is 77 years old.

The vehicle had 2 damage records before me. I bought it in November 2015, the damage before it was before me. a total of 3 thousand TL.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 16
samet206
It is very past, of course, a sad and unexpected unfortunate incident occurred.If the official documents of the other vehicle involved in the accident were supplied and the reciprocal records were kept, if the defective side was determined as the opposite party, the insurance of the other party will cover the cost of your vehicle. If it wants to compensate for its embarrassment, you will have to agree between you.
samet206 2017-07-23 23:54:51
08.05.2020 20:28 # 17
Popomundo
Don't get me wrong, but my brother is 77 years old and the job that the master will do is to sit with the master for a while
08.05.2020 20:28 # 18
acabuco
[QUOTE = Popomundo] Don't get me wrong, but my brother is 77 years old and the master's job is to sit with the craftsman until somewhere [/ QUOTE]

I had done a few things before, he did a good job according to the industry jacques, I just need to ask how many TL I couldn't clarify in my head.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 19
maximusti
Firstly, get well soon.
I think there is no need for wrestling, which I can say as I see it, I will meet the master and you are a calm person.
I am sure it has been an unfortunate situation, and if you are someone who loves your car, it is very annoying.
but in our country, unfortunately, there are even authorized services that do not test the customer vehicle, have an accident, change 3 parts and give the customer information.
It is about how much loss you will need to search the car prices on the internet and find example 3 5 ads.
If you are a familiar insurer or a galler etc you can get information from them.
or there are some jackals on the sales pages on facebook, you can talk to them like customers, get the price of their guess.

08.05.2020 20:28 # 20
ggitaristt
I don't want to ask for money .. Let the car reset the car .. Get 1000 1500 pounds of stuff (piston circumferential valves, gaskets, etc.).

Or if there is a place that you do not like badly, you can do it ..

I think a more reasonable solution ..
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”