Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The main problems I bought in 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
akin__
hello, I have small problems in my new vehicle, if anyone has passed or heard from others, I would be glad if they share their solutions, meanwhile the vehicle is in 2003 206HDi 123.000

1. the signal arm is slack, I guess it's something that happened in the 206's. It is very sensitive and when I turn right and turn the steering wheel fast, I start to signal in the opposite direction. and when the headlights go on at night, they switch the headlights on and off occasionally.

My 2nd steering is very hard, not hydraulic. I looked at the hydraulics. I am afraid to turn the steering wheel while in park, there is an abnormal situation, there is no problem walking. I hear a friction sound if I turn it into a park. They say there is a problem in their pump, I hope there is no such thing because they say there is a price of 1200 lira on the internet.

3. I have a temperature problem, if I travel off the air conditioner, the temperature is 100% very comfortable, sometimes it passes. But when I turn on the air conditioner, it does not exceed 95i. I don't understand if there is a problem with the fan sender. My master said that the fan comes into play on these vehicles, do not worry, but whatever I do in my old vehicle, I would not see 91 when I see that the bar is approaching red. >
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = akin __] hello, I have minor problems in my new vehicle, if anyone shares what they have experienced or heard from their surroundings, I would be happy if the car shares its solutions, by the way, in 2003 206HDi 123.000

1. the signal arm is slack, I guess it's something that happened in the 206's. It is very sensitive and when I turn right and turn the steering wheel fast, I start to signal in the opposite direction. and when the headlights go on at night, they switch the headlights on and off occasionally.

My 2nd steering is very hard, not hydraulic. I looked at the hydraulics. I am afraid to turn the steering wheel while in park, there is an abnormal situation, there is no problem walking. I hear a friction sound if I turn it into a park. They say there is a problem in their pump, I hope there is no such thing because they say there is a price of 1200 lira on the internet.

3. I have a temperature problem, if I travel off the air conditioner, the temperature is 100% very comfortable, sometimes it passes. But when I turn on the air conditioner, it does not exceed 95i. I don't understand if there is a problem with the fan sender. My master said that the fan comes into play on these vehicles, do not worry, but whatever I do in my old vehicle, I would not see 91 when I see that the bar is approaching red. > [/ QUOTE]

1. just replace com2000 for the question. & nbsp;
2. A friend who knows the answer to your question I don't know will help. & nbsp;
3. For the question, the 206s usually open the fan at 100. If the temperature sensor is unchanged, I think it was 80 by 100, and if you buy it from that customer, it will work. So there is no problem with the fan.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
koliva
I asked for a cheap way to solve your 1st question on time:
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=16786&pıd=261049&title=sinyal-sorunu#261049
2. do a test for your question. While your vehicle is at a stop, hold the steering wheel with one hand and give very little power to freeze. On the other hand, start the vehicle. If there is softening in the steering wheel according to the power you apply with the operation of the vehicle, there is no problem pump + hydraulic operation. The knocking sound may come from the covers behind the wheel, above and below. Tighten the Allen screws a little more and try again.

3. Your question is normal, no problem.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
akin__
Thank you very much for your answers, so how do I put that dish sponge there? Do I need to remove the cover or should I kick something :)
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
toga406
The solution that the coach suggested to the signal problem kept one to one, I am glad I applied it to my 406 vehicle
how comfortable the dishes are. sc rbight
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
EmSul
You can find a result for your first question either by changing the arm or by following the solution path of the koliva ..
Your 2nd question probably looks like a steering pump. If it softens a little and sounds like rubbing sound (which sounds from the pump's pulley), the pump will need to be replaced, the original is 600 lira or something, the pump has to take 200 lira. In addition, if the pump is defective and the pulley rotates, it will wear out the v-belt over time and eventually even break off.
3. Yes, unlike other vehicles, for some reason, the temperature of the peugeot is very volatile and a little high. No problem unless it exceeds 100.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
furkan111

2. The answer to your question is to look at the steering fluid ... plus is there a sport spring in your car or are the springs cut .... or are they big enough to tire size? These are the things that prevent you from turning the steering wheel ...

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”