Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The last straw carrying the glass !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
ufuk91
Many of you guys knew that I was constantly keeping up with the problem issues, once I was bored even doing it, I bought this vehicle, I did not take it off the car, I officially got it built again, I can go to the industry with my eyes closed, I memorized it.

The vehicle only cost me 2000 lira in the last 2 months, torsion was the front set, timing set replacement. Previously, the fuel pump did not change, it did not break the butterfly, did not change a lot of parts from the float of the lpg tank, gas wire did not break or count.

I love my car so much that I am even in love with my first car. Yesterday, when I came back from the long road, the vibrations started slightly when I stepped over 90km.

Yesterday I went to the master said that the axles are problematic, I said what the price is, the original piece is 800 TL single axle. Hey, maşallah, when I heard about this, my thighs threw, and I was crazy now. Afterwards, I said to install a sub-industry, I did not give it to me, but I decided to sell it, the right side changed with the sub-industry. I hit the road, the test has decreased, but the tremor continues. I said, do the left, the master said, the original on you is better than the sub-industry you will wear, even if it is broken, it is a bit of a crap, no manage it, no use it fast, it does not do anything, it is a separate subject of insanity.

It was a little long, but I finally decided to sell my green tortoise. It is a pity that I do not give this tool to anyone from the forum. Though, when I looked at it, I had the car built almost from the beginning, it was all clean and the vehicle was 0, but now it gets on, but I got cold from the vehicle. This is the case

I think Megane2 hb, citröen c4 style bishier can only increase my budget to around 20 + -2. I am waiting for your suggestions and comments. Thanks to those who bothered and read Big smile
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
Alicilik
Get well Ufuk,

No matter how much you do mechanical events, it still fails somewhere. The 2000 model vehicle should now have low expectations. Ultimately, the car is 13 years old. What are the people suffering in zero cars?

Hopefully someone like you will appreciate it, and it will not get any more trouble.

As Megane 2 HBs are good European production, the chronicles in sedans are not seen. I don't know the C4.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
deLySey
First of all, brother. you have had unfortunate events and you are well .. anyway after that time but you said in yourself you have done most of them are available :) :)
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Appealing] Get well soon Horizon,

No matter how much you do mechanical events, it still fails somewhere. The 2000 model vehicle should now have low expectations. Ultimately, the car is 13 years old. What are the people suffering in zero cars?

Hopefully someone like you will appreciate it, and it will not get any more trouble.

As Megane 2 HBs are good European production, the chronicles in sedans are not seen. I don't know the C4.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you Ali valla so much, I cooled from my car that I bought with pleasure. I even liked it so much that I even looked at the 2005 models of RGs or something .. I couldn't find it on sale in Ankara.

A friend of mine Megane2 recently got pretty satisfied. I had heard of his compliment before, but I could not use it yet. If I take it from my friend and try it like this, it is my first choice. It just has a slightly different type of design behind it.

C4 is also a friend's old vehicle, so pleased that they agreed with the service, gave the old case c4 and bought a new one. He praised his fuel too much.

What options do I have in this price range?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
ufuk91
[QUOTE = deLySey] first get past brother. you have had unfortunate events and you are well .. whatever it is after this time but you said in yourself you have done most of them are available :):) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother, I made the decision very suddenly, I did not open the declaration yet, just like my child, I do not know how to sell the first cars unforgettable ...
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
Guests
You can take C4 blindfolded. I have two friends who use it and they are very satisfied. But of course, second-hand, when someone sells, my car doesn't say bad. You have to test well. You can even get out of your car.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
ufuk91
[QUOTE = dogancanguden] You can take C4 off your eyes. I have two friends who use it and they are very satisfied. But of course, second-hand, when someone sells, my car doesn't say bad. You have to test well. You can even get out of your car. [/ QUOTE]

What about the strange dashboard head in the C4 is, my steering wheel is just spinning ...

[QUOTE = 307bursa] Get past Ufuk vehicle has been bad in this way, but there is fortune.
In the Megan 2 hatbacks, it is possible to find the clean items in the old case c4 and the numbers you mentioned.
I recommend you to pass them and find a clean 1.6 diesel 307, I think it will print 10 in 2 cars you say
Mine is a little fanatic, but manage it: -) [/ QUOTE]

Of course, I looked at the 307s, but the fact that my first peugeot did so pushes me even from it. Of course, I am aware of this misfortune, but ... I also know 307s beautiful vehicles, but I do not like the interior console design at all, it looks very strict, very straight lines, I do not like straight lines.

What do you think 307s are better hojam?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 8
Guests
I think the original axles are repaired, keep riding. Repair 125-150 TL fee.

You have built your car so much ... Those with the first car peugeot old times often faced this problem. I went through the same road, I had my car built, then I said I'd sell it, even the buyer had come out. On the second day, we couldn't agree because of my headlights (a different issue). Now I think that I would give the bargain price just because it was cold, I realized that I did not sell well, I could not get my enthusiasm yet, I will show you Serkan brother SmileTongue Now I'm riding smoothly, I don't mind any problem. I think you need a solid master. Give the vehicle look at the hands of a master who knows the job, do the necessary operations, even do the expense everything (axle repair etc.) while doing so much, happy / peaceful to a thousand vehicles

I think that if you request our friend from Ankara region representative Alicik, a good master can recommend it to you.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 9
ufuk91
[QUOTE = dogan106] I think the original axles are repaired, keep riding. Repair 125-150 TL fee.

You have built your car so much ... Those with the first car peugeot old times often faced this problem. I went through the same road, I had my car built, then I said I'd sell it, even the buyer had come out. On the second day, we couldn't agree because of my headlights (a different issue). Now I think that I would give the bargain price just because it was cold, I realized that I did not sell well, I could not get my enthusiasm yet, I will show you Serkan brother SmileTongue Now I'm riding smoothly, I don't mind any problem. I think you need a solid master. Give the vehicle look at the hands of a master who knows the job, do the necessary operations, even do the expense everything (axle repair etc.) while doing so much, happy / peaceful to a thousand vehicles

I think that if you request our friend from Ankara region representative Alicik, a good master can recommend it to you.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, we demand it now, tell us a master Ali, I've been taking it to one place for a long time, but I'm sick of them now. The owners are good people, but the masters are useless. The man begins to disassemble and install the car according to my account without looking at what else is happening. Anyway, I still have a little work to do, and I will do it. Maybe I'll have this left axle repaired, let's see if I use it a little more
08.05.2020 18:09 # 10
kuscu38
Get well soon
08.05.2020 18:09 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ufuk91]
Yes, we demand it now, tell us a master Ali, I've been taking it to one place for a long time, but I'm sick of them now. The owners are good people, but the masters are useless. The man begins to disassemble and install the car according to my account without looking at what else is happening. Anyway, I still have a little work to do, and I will do it. Let me repair this left axle and let's see if I can use it a little more [/ QUOTE]

These kinds of problems did not happen to me, but there are rare places I went to when I arrived.

The first Mercedes friend is our family friend. We have had the maintenance and repairs of cars done for many years. They even maintained 45000km at the end of the warranty. He has a son and a master who has been with them for a long time and a solid staff of 3 people. The son of the man, a veteran of mechanical engineering, himself, comes from the merso factory in germany. They do expensive work, but they do work with spot detection and satisfaction guaranteed. You will not take it to pieces, they buy the original parts. They do not use the supplier industry unless they are in a difficult position. I know his son Birkan brother and his masters Yaşar brother well. The place is astonishing on the Yeşilçam site.

2nd time, I was visiting Simge pejo. When com2000 airbag bandage was broken, mehmet usta made it stronger than the original. He put everything back in his native place and I have no problems at the moment. Its place is fast.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200597698675171564414.0004ee86c2dd2e60d4adf&msa=0
receptivity 2013-12-27 19:12:09
08.05.2020 18:09 # 12
samet206
First of all, get past, do not enter the axle repair business, it is a pity that your money does not work in the industry, I have an axle problem in my vehicle, the vehicle is shaking at a speed of 90 km, the gear lever starts to shake, I got it repaired, but they couldn't do it, we should not find the age of the vehicle, the masters do not have to pay for it. You can not leave it in a certain period of time after a certain period of time. If the man you go to is like this, how could someone else be? I would say that my vehicle is 2000 model for 1.5 years, I just say that the cost of the mechanical supply and maintenance should be in my mind. find it renew, go away because throwing all the expenses you have made for 800 TL to the trash is unreasonable and if you are not going to buy zero vehicles, make sure that you will not get better than your vehicle. Whatever he said, I crossed the border, and with the first money I got, I will find a nice master and find it.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 13
Barut
If the axle would be 800 tl, the original axle was 250 tl ...
I think you change your master first.
I experienced the same things 2 years ago and sold my vehicle at the expense of it.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 14
ahmet_bjk

Get well, hodja.

You had the car built from the beginning, what kind of problems may occur after this time?

08.05.2020 18:09 # 15
Mustafa-almanya
First of all, brother, I changed many vehicles, they were all used vehicles. No matter which brand you buy, you spend at least 1000 lira as soon as you buy a used car. If you get a few things out of your account, you will go back to where you started. If the brake of the used car is new, its tire is old, if it is a tire, there is no winter tire, something will happen. Consider these when changing. I can't comment on Megan and C4, because I didn't even drive either ... Good luck .......
08.05.2020 18:09 # 16
herry
My advice, well, you invested so much in the veteran, you should get to know one last chance. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:09 # 17
kursat3006
First, brother brother, get well soon. The week I bought it was cracked and I learned that the guys took care of it with glue and pushed it to me. I bought a complete engine. I just got cold from the car I bought with great enthusiasm. I have had a lot of trouble for 1 year, the radio gas brain etc. There is no shortage now, and now I entered the accessory event and reconnected to my car. Like my child. I don't think hurry.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 18
herry
[QUOTE = kursat3006] Ufuk brother, first get well soon. The week I bought it was cracked and I learned that the guys took care of it with glue and pushed it to me. I bought a complete engine. I just got cold from the car I bought with great enthusiasm. I have had a lot of trouble for 1 year, the radio gas brain etc. There is no shortage now, and now I entered the accessory event and reconnected to my car. Like my child. I don't think hurry. [/ QUOTE]

Clap
08.05.2020 18:09 # 19
pusutr
[QUOTE = kursat3006] Ufuk brother, first get well soon. The week I bought it was cracked and I learned that the guys took care of it with glue and pushed it to me. I bought a complete engine. I just got cold from the car I bought with great enthusiasm. I have had a lot of trouble for 1 year, the radio gas brain etc. There is no shortage now, and now I entered the accessory event and reconnected to my car. Like my child. I don't think hurry. [/ QUOTE]

exactly. I bought 4 tires today. it is up to the timing, torsion and engine oil leakage. After that, I will start the accessory event :)
08.05.2020 18:09 # 20
ufuk91
Friends, thank you all very much, you bothered and wrote your ideas. One day after my last post, I could not enter and look at it since I had not been available for 10 days due to a family situation.

Let me tell you, let's say it breaks out, the front team is making sounds, whatever it is, I go and love it. It seems like it is going to be super, let's see, 1 month later, the gear lever starts to shake, the car is shaking, there is a problem on the axle, we say that it will change. E but now ........

This is what happened to me for 2 years. I say it was complete, the enthusiasm is getting clogged. This situation has disturbed me very much now. I understand the bruise that has come to me that I do not want to throw mud on peugeot, but after a certain age they become really unbearable.

I got on it very fondly, bought it with pleasure, used it with pleasure, watched what happened behind me at the traffic lights, and listened to the glass ceiling, boasting from the rearview mirror. I used my car very lovingly if we had any problems to understand. But I think it's time to break up. I got money from somewhere and I can raise it by using it anymore. Let me go to class C. Our announcement is as follows :)

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-ozel-seri-206-degisensiz-full-donanim-1.6-lpg-li-148886244/detay/
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”