Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The key of my ceiling lamp was broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
Burak07
The key of my 106 xr car's roof lamp is broken, so there are 3 levels when the closed door is opened and it is fully open but nothing works now, so it doesn't act as a key because the lamp does not move, so I want to make it a key and turn it on with my own button, but how can I do it? I will just put the switch button that will be on and off just with a small hole in the lamp. I have no idea how to make a 3-stage cable entry and a 3-stage switch, thanks already :)
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
sedataksu
I think the key is closed, open and it will burn when the doors are opened.You can insert a key with three keys, but there will be a gap around the small mold. I do not think.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
Burak07
[QUOTE = sedataksu] I think that the key is closed, open and it will be lit when the doors are opened.You can wear a key with three keys, but since the dimensions of the key you will fit will not fit, you will either have to cut or there will be a gap around the small mold. I don't think it is too expensive. [/ QUOTE]

murat there was no monument, I asked for efe evening dress, said 30 lira. > Reviews
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
sedataksu
First of all, you will get a two-contact switch with three positions. I think there are three wires in the lamp in the car. 1 of them has 12 v +. If you have a measurement device, if there is a wired lamp in the traffic set, one end of the lamp may be a place where there is no paint, the door may be hinge the other end. If you find the right end, the lamp will light up. Connect the cable you find to the middle end of the key. Connect the other two cables on the right and left side. If there is anything you get stuck, I will help.
& nbsp;
http://www.bluemavi.com/vitrin/ category_vitrini1_new.asp? category = 180 # search
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
Burak07
[QUOTE = sedataksu]
First of all, you will get a two-contact switch with three positions. I think the lamp in the car has three wires. 1 of them has 12 v +. If you have a measurement device, if you have a wired lamp in the traffic set, one end of the lamp is not worth the paint. The door can be hinged, the other end is worth the wires, respectively. When you find the right end, the lamp will turn on. Connect the cable you find to the middle end of the key. Connect the other two wires on the right and left side. If there is anything you get stuck, I will help. bluemavi.com/vitrin/kategori_vitrini1_new.asp?kategori=180#ara "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow ">
& nbsp;
http: //www.bluemavi .com / showcase / category_vitrini1_new.asp? category = 180 # search
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-devre-montaj-toggle-switch-spdt-iki-konumlu-anahtar-1-adet-fiyatidir-57889380/detay/ [/ QUOTE]

thank you sedat brother I will be hired on ctesi because i am in internship right now i will ask all my tools at home c.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”