Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The issue of spring and comfort

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
sacoo
SLM friends, I am using 2000 model 206 1.6 xt, I want to learn ... it has been 3 months since I bought the car, there were sports springs on it, the comfort was good, but it would take it very much for inspection. I saw that it has been hard since it has not been used since and has raised the vehicle very much.
Anyway .. let me come to the main subject, I want a definite solution about spring and comfort, and according to my research, eihbach is very good quality and there are those who recommend coleiver .. I wonder whether this eichbah or coilover makes my car comfortable and comfortable. I am waiting for the comments of our friends who use it, thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
herry
I recommend buying a suitable coilover for your vehicle. you get both sports and comfort.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
sacoo
Thanks for your advice, if you have friends who are also using it, I would like to get their opinions and which brand could you have coilever advice for? sacoo 2015-02-27 22:51:29
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
sacoo
the subject is up to date
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
mrtayn
Guys, do these Eichbah or coilever sports springs that we wear cause problems in the examination? Because I am thinking of wearing it.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 6
herry
There is not much left from the spring examination. Without too much exaggeration. coilover is already a tuned system. You can lift the vehicle up on the way to inspection. of course the price difference is high. There are 3 different events. you can attach and drop the bow. I recommend 5cm. the scale is fixed. or you install coilover, it has setting. You can lift the car on the fiber, turn the apparatus around and press it as much as you want, and since the sport is depreciated, you will not lose much comfort. There are also air systems. they attach a system to the vehicle. They give you a remote control and if you have an Android phone, they can be installed in the program. You can download and remove it from the remote as you wish.

If we come to prices, the springs range from 120 to 400. Eibach spring is taken to a figure like 250.
coilover middle class something 900 pounds good thing 1700 ways.
The air system is already a very special thing extra, so they get an expensive 3000 number.

I hope I helped.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 7
sacoo
[QUOTE = herry] no more left over from the spring. Without too much exaggeration. coilover is already a tuned system. You can lift the vehicle up on the way to inspection. of course the price difference is high. There are 3 different events. you can attach and drop the bow. I recommend 5cm. the scale is fixed. or you install coilover, it has setting. You can lift the car on the fiber, turn the apparatus around and press it as much as you want, and since the sport is depreciated, you will not lose much comfort. There are also air systems. they attach a system to the vehicle. They give you a remote control and if you have an Android phone, they can be installed in the program. You can download and remove it from the remote as you wish.

If we come to prices, the springs range from 120 to 400. Eibach spring is taken to a figure like 250.
coilover middle class something 900 pounds good thing 1700 ways.
The air system is already a very special thing extra, so they get an expensive 3000 number.

I hope I helped.
[/ QUOTE]
thanks herry brother you enlightened me
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”