Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The importance of zero tires should be attached to the back ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:31 # 1
mdincer34
I read an article while browsing the net today and it is an excerpt that zero tires should be installed in the back, according to the expert opinion, which suggests that we know the error;

Fit new or slightly worn tires

When you change the position of your tires, do not forget to adjust their pressure and balance according to their new position.

Indeed, given the loss of handling on the front-wheel drive vehicles, it is seen that the rear axle is much more difficult to control.

The status of a vehicle that is due to be replaced

- The front tires wear faster than the rear tires (front-wheel drive vehicles).
- Therefore, the loss of grip on the front is common.
New tires fitted at the front

- The vehicle's course on the road will change. (FRONT / REAR adherence balance reverses and is a wrong practice for safety).
- On slippery road, loss of road holding occurs on an uncontrolled axle at the back first.

New tires fitted at the rear

- The driving of the vehicle on the road does not go out of the ordinary (The road holding stability is maintained at a high level of safety).
- Maximum grip on the uncontrolled rear axle

08.05.2020 15:31 # 2
Guests
to change the most robust 4 flour :))
When the brake is applied, mainly ten tires stop the vehicle. support on the rear tires. During braking, you know all of them come up and ten brakes are always stronger than the rear. Because of this situation, ten discs should generally cool. The backs are full disc or campaign ...
At this point, I believe that ten tires should always be better. I did not think of this situation because of that pain: ((
08.05.2020 15:31 # 3
mdincer34

Master did not make sense to me, but the men say so, however, we put it in front of them as a front-wheel drive vehicle.

By the way, such a quick answer would only come from you, thanks.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 4
voodoo
the guys have a know that a text written on it is true :)
08.05.2020 15:31 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = mdincer34]

Master did not make sense to me, but the men say so, however, we put it in front of them as a front-wheel drive vehicle.

By the way, such a quick answer would only come from you, thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro. if it is coincident Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 6
ose
I agree with the first statement. In harsh bends, the back comes out of the lost control first, I have to keep the rear tires in good condition. If we come to the brakes, there is already support for the front brakes, since the front side will also be forward for heavy braking due to the engine. The front tires have an effect on the brakes, of course, the braking distance will be a little longer depending on the condition of the tire, but since you know where to stop, you will brake accordingly. I prefer to knock back and topple the rear tires and hit the vehicle in front of me. :))) 4 best tires if possible. kankam_743 2011-06-01 20:31:34
08.05.2020 15:31 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = kankam_743] I agree with the first statement. In harsh bends, the back comes out of the lost control first, I have to keep the rear tires in good condition. If we come to the brakes, there is already support for the front brakes, since the front side will also be forward for heavy braking due to the engine. The front tires have an effect on the brakes, of course, the braking distance will be a little longer depending on the condition of the tire, but since you know where to stop, you will brake accordingly. I prefer to knock back and topple the rear tires and hit the vehicle in front of me. :))) 4 best tires if possible. [/ QUOTE]
Excuse me, but I think it is possible not to get fast into the corner and it is much easier. Göz Kırpma
but you can't tell her where and what. In a moment, the vehicle must stop at the shortest distance. brake is a much more important phenomenon. road holding is in the 2nd plan ...
If you use the vehicle without increasing the center force, the vehicle will not get out of the way. If you don't give the moment hard reaction, don't go to the scissors, if you don't dive very fast into the corner, the vehicle will not be thrown. It is up to man to do it or not
But he must keep the brakes in the best way when he doesn't know when to get him.
do your trial as well free Sırıtma put a rubber band on each side and see if the vehicle is standing ???? trr t devreyerr abs will be activated, but you will not be able to stop because there is no grip on the ground
08.05.2020 15:31 # 8
ose
takmıcaz best course forward tires flowers die ama.türki conditions where takacaz lack of signage in ways we do not know very little trouble to deal with that friend also. the subject we are discussing is relative. If you do not want to get out of the way if you want the brake, if you do not want to stick to the barrier or fly to the abyss (God forbid), it is up to the preference holder to be attached to the back. How many miles are there in other tires? or if you are satisfied with your braking distances, if you are satisfied, I will put the new ones on the back.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] to change the most robust 4 flour :))
When the brake is applied, mainly ten tires stop the vehicle. support on the rear tires. During braking, you know all of them come up and ten brakes are always stronger than the rear. Because of this situation, ten discs should generally cool. The backs are full disc or campaign ...
At this point, I believe that ten tires should always be better. I did not think of this situation because of that pain: ((
[/ QUOTE]
+1 Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 10
mdincer34
the most solid one of course is to buy 4 but michlen was holding a lot if i bought 4, so the gum has not gone too far, we had 5mm in the back, the new ones came forward but when i read the article, it was stuck in my mind as soon as possible, I will have to allocate a bit of budget and quad the tires. probably :)
08.05.2020 15:31 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = kankam_743] dead ahead tires best of conditions where takacaz die ama.türki lack of signage in a lot of trouble in the ways that we know very little of course takmıcaz friends. the subject we are discussing is relative. If you do not want to get out of the way if you want the brake, if you do not want to stick to the barrier or fly to the abyss (God forbid), it is up to the preference holder to be attached to the back. How many miles are there in other tires? or if you are satisfied with your braking distances, if you are satisfied, I will put the new ones on the back and my person is only recommended. [/ QUOTE]
Look, I'll say something to you. does not need a smart sofor sign ...
I am also a certified teacher in the driving course. I teach motor and steering lessons in the evening and 2 driving courses at the weekend. Occasionally, when I attend traffic lessons.
Do you always know what I would say to my students "" "" "This is the logic of" "" "logic that you will slow down to the virage you do not know. As long as you practice this, you will never be driven in a bend. because you will not force the vehicle's tricks ...
As we know, the traffic is reduced according to the general rules "" "before the bend" "" is not it ???
the men did not write on the empty continent Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = mdincer34] the strongest is to buy 4 of course, but if I bought michlen 4, it was pretty good, so we had the tires not gone too much, we had 5mm in the back, the new ones were on the front but when I read the article, it was stuck in my mind. I wrote it for purpose, but it seems confused:) [/ QUOTE]
no no nothing to mix. enjoy yourself :))
Something here will be discussed. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 13
oguzhan29
friends, it is more advantageous to replace 4 tires in such troubles until you get 2 tires, so when you buy 4 tires at certain intervals, replace the front and rear tires.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 14
mdincer34

of course it is reasonable to buy 4 but it costs 650 TL :)

08.05.2020 15:31 # 15
metin
I bought it for 550 TL. the old ones were not worn but hardened,
08.05.2020 15:31 # 16
mdincer34
yes it hardens when it hardens, comfort decreases, prevents it, although it changes, comfort is noticeably increased and nitrogen was pressed on the long road, road noise decreased
08.05.2020 15:31 # 17
cerci07
I always buy one new tire
The vehicles I use to avoid power and fuel loss
It is necessary to brake suddenly when motorway and straight road traffic is obstructed to shorten the stopping distance.
I have slid the vehicle from the front until now, the vehicle that slides from the back does not react to the steering wheel.
When I slip from behind, I usually see the curves in the bends with a small steering movement or I froze the way I came
a small note, our vehicles should be careful not to apply the brakes at the bend.
my favorite driving technique Sırıtma The tires are blazing but don't leave the road GKN 1
Replace the tires whose outer depth falls below 3 millimeters.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 18
MaximuS
of course to traction tires ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”