Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The high temperature hand rising when turning on the headlights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:45 # 1
zgr
hello guys my vehicle 2001 model 206xt. I did not pull anything out of the heat of this vehicle. When the vehicle runs and the temperature reaches 90 degrees, when the headlights turn on, the temperature hand exceeds 100 degrees. drops off 10 degrees when turning off the headlights. Also, when the vehicle is at 90 degrees when I stop and turn the ignition (without cranking), the temperature is up to 110 degrees. When I start, it slowly descends. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for this matter? thanks.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 2
toga406
Also, when the vehicle is at 90 degrees when I stop and turn the ignition (without cranking), the temperature is up to 110 degrees. slowly descends when I start
-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
& nbsp;
this I can answer the problem. When you hit your car. If the engine fan coolant does not rotate, it means that the oil has not cooled. As soon as the ignition is switched on, the oil will be back to its former temperature. because & nbsp; the oil in the engine block has absorbed the oil.
& nbsp;
turn the ignition on when the solution is missed 20 & nbsp; keep the fan cooling for seconds or half minutes
08.05.2020 16:45 # 3
zgr
I'm trying what you said today. thank you.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 4
monur
I had the same problem, I changed the radiator and the problem was solved.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 5
toga406
Of course there is a relationship between very interesting radiator core and temperature. but interesting
08.05.2020 16:45 # 6
monur
[QUOTE = toga406] Of course there is a relationship between the very interesting radiator core and the temperature. but the interesting [/ QUOTE]

plastic part to which the hose going back to the expansion canister makes air. When it comes back to you, tighten the radiator upper hose, you will see that it will be hard like stone. Normally, this hose will have pressure, but it will never harden like a stone. Wait 1 hour before starting the vehicle. You will witness that the hose will soften again. border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:45 # 7
zgr
Guys, I guess I couldn't fully explain my problem. The headlight comes close to the pointer rises by 10 degrees, and when it extinguishes, it falls immediately to 10 degrees. the indicator does not say problematic, other & nbsp; hands do not have a problem with gasoline or tachometer. Only the temperature hand.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = zgr] guys I guess I couldn't fully explain my problem. The headlight comes close to the pointer rises by 10 degrees, and when it extinguishes, it falls immediately to 10 degrees. the indicator does not say problematic, other & nbsp; hands do not have a problem with gasoline or tachometer. Only the temperature hand. [/ QUOTE]

Is it only in the headlights? Does it happen when it signals?
08.05.2020 16:45 # 9
zgr
not on the signal, not on the quad. The parks begin to rise up close.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = zgr] is not on the signal, but not on the quad. parks are starting to rise up close. [/ QUOTE]

I guess there is a chassis problem somewhere. The problem is finding out from which point of origin. I think you can reach the solution with a good auto electrician.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 11
toga406
I think it's not a real situation. it's just an electrical problem like a short circuit. otherwise I don't think it will actually increase the heat
08.05.2020 16:45 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = toga406] I think it's not a real situation. it's just an electrical problem like a short circuit. otherwise I do not think that it will actually increase the temperature [/ QUOTE]

I do not think that the temperature really rises, but when the needle comes to an end, it annoys people.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 13
zgr

My guess is that there is a chassis problem somewhere. The problem is finding out from which point of origin. I think you can reach the solution with a good auto electrician.
[/ QUOTE]

Is there a good electrician to understand this problem you can recommend? ist. on the european side
& nbsp;
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:45 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = zgr]
Is there a good electrician to understand this problem that you can recommend? ist. on the european side
& nbsp;
Reviews [/ QUOTE]
I do not recommend my friends yasamadigi in Turkey but they will direct you on that idea. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:45 # 15
zgr
Reviews I do not recommend my friends yasamadigi in Turkey but they will direct you on that idea. Reviews [/ QUOTE]
Reviews
Thank you. After writing, I realized that you are in Belgium.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”