Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

THE HEAT IS LATE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:07 # 1
civilservant
Hello,
For about a month, the temperature indicator starts to rise approximately 10 minutes after starting the car and departs, and the heater also starts to heat up 15-20 minutes later. Also, when you first start the car, there is a sound like water. I asked the master, he said, "It is normal in these weather." I wonder if this is normal or is it really late heating problem due to the cooling of the weather? Could there be a problem with the thermostat? And when I leave the house, I go straight to the ring road. Could it be because I went fast and without stopping?
Thank you in advance to friends who can answer.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 2
scorpion_enis
In these weather, it is very normal and if you do not get in the car as soon as you get in the car, it becomes difficult to warm up. in my normal mind
08.05.2020 18:07 # 3
byx
The sound of water is the man you press the gas you call.? I like such a snarl.? If so, there may be air in the system ... if there is no such thing it is cold. And my car gasoline is diesel, you can start and wait for how long.?
08.05.2020 18:07 # 4
civilservant
When I turn the ignition, which I call like the sound of water, it comes to the gas without touching it and takes 8-10 seconds. it happens in the same way when you press the gas immediately. vehicle gasoline
08.05.2020 18:07 # 5
furkanyakar
Do we have anti-freeze in the engine water of the vehicle?
08.05.2020 18:07 # 6
byx
as I understand it, probably as if there is air in the cooling system. Take a look at the back of the hoors (there should be hoses that go to the inside of the car when you look from the front) there should be a bleed plug on the hose. . If you can. otherwise it would be appropriate to go to tamirani. or help from a friendly friend.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 7
fth306
your car is getting hot again my car never gets hot Smile I run it, I wait for 5-6 minutes, I do not go to the bus or something around 75 degrees I think it stays there. not warming from the cold
08.05.2020 18:07 # 8
ahmet_bjk

If the fan runs and cools before the vehicle gets warm, there is a problem. Late warming is not a problem. If you want it to warm up immediately, you can use it at high speed for a while.

[QUOTE = fth306] your car is getting hot again my car never gets hot Smile I run it, I wait for 5-6 minutes, I do not go to the bus or something around 75 degrees I think it stays there. not warming from the cold [/ QUOTE]

Before I changed the thermostat of the 2008 model kango, the temperature indicator was 4 teeth at normal temperature. After changing the thermostat, whatever I did to the vehicle, I could not raise the temperature indicator up to 2 teeth.

So the problem of your late testing may be in the thermostat.

08.05.2020 18:07 # 9
muhammed.ceyhan
There may be no water left in the vehicle. check the water first.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 10
koliva

If your vehicle warms up for a longer period of time, it is highly likely that your thermostat is left open.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 11
civilservant
hello guys again
I went to the private service yesterday, we changed the thermostat and everything is fine now Smile
Thank you to everyone who is trying to help. respects...
08.05.2020 18:07 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = byx] is the man who presses the gas you call the sound of water. I like such a snarl.? If so, there may be air in the system ... if there is no such thing it is cold. And the car gasoline is diesel, you can start and wait how long you wait.

Yes, if there is a sound of water, I think it may have made air, normally it should not come.

the thermostat may be faulty even if it is warming up late.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”