Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

THE GLASS BUTTON DOES NOT WORK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
The glass button that opens the driver's side doesn't work, guys. Sometimes it works sometimes it goes. Then it comes. When the button is pressed, current draws, voltage drops in the headlights and interior lighting. But there is no movement in neither the glass motor nor the glass. Sometimes it works smoothly. I wonder why?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
maximusti
if it draws current (if the headlights dim) the button works,
the window motor may be broken.
I recommend that you first remove a door and check the engine.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Occasional work seems to eliminate that option, but I don't know. The window motor had been broken before, making noise but not turning. I wonder if the gear is broken
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
Occasionally, it works without any problems. I think the engine has started to break down or the socket connected to the engine may be making contact.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
TugbayDundar
I have the same problem on the right windshield. I am trying to open the window, click, click, but it does not turn on, while the headlight power decreases. When I press the on-off button repeatedly it gets better. It also happens that it has never been opened. If it doesn't open, the periodic right door sounds periodically, clicks, clicks. I couldn't find out why the problem was caused by me.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] You say that it works fine every now and then, if the gear is broken, it will not download and remove it. I think the engine has started to break down or the socket connected to the engine may be making contact. [/ QUOTE]

I hope it's a socket. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
ismailkaya
Friends if you think it originates from the button, clean it if you can disassemble the button and clean the electronic part
If the button works and if there is a sound coming from the glass engine and the glass does not open or close, or if it is forced, it is not the job we will do, without thinking, go to the window repair shop without thinking because Bursa has the only auto-locker right that does this job well, young Osman also respects.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] Friends if you think it originates from the button, clean it if you can remove the button and clean the electronic part
If the button works and if there is a sound coming from the glass engine and the glass does not open or close, or if it is forced, it is not the job we will do, without thinking, go to the window repair shop without thinking because Bursa has the only auto-locker right that does this job well, young Osman also respects.
[/ QUOTE]

I will try to clean thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”