Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the gear is stuck.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
zgr
hello guys I took my vehicle to the electrician today because of their stops. When I hit the gas while traveling alone, weird sounds like stinking scraps from under the vehicle. When it was done, I put it in reverse to remove the vehicle. I wanted to shift into 1st gear without going half a meter, but the gearshift was not displaced. I pressed the clutch, I left again, no clicks. The gear remained in reverse as if the gear was stuck. The electrician friend came and looked. forced out of the gear. while idle, he gave gas and the scream sound continued. I took the vehicle and took it to the service immediately. As the gas gives & nbsp; gas on the way, the screezing sounds continued. When I arrived at the service, the car had stopped, and the car had returned to normal. I told the master about the situation. Master said there might be a problem with the gearbox. two short gearbars have changed. the bar looked really bad. we were going to change the gearbox oil, we changed it while we were gone. There is no problem right now. but I will go the long way soon. I was stuck in my mind whether he would do it again. & nbsp;
Do you think there might be another reason for this situation? Thanks for your interest in advance.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
zgr
I guess there is no such thing happening to friends & nbsp; But does anyone have the idea or knowledge of & nbsp;?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
FeverDog
Hello,

That screeching voice you mentioned was also in me; It went away on its own. Is this the first time you have encountered the problem with the gear lever? I often encounter, the transitions are very troublesome, sometimes it does not shift into reverse, I have to hang with 2 hands, or I cannot shift to 3rd gear while driving. I asked my friends for help on this, but they said that pejo users have a general problem. If the service looked and intervened, the problem should not repeat, but I am writing my opinion, it will be safer to get information if anyone has knowledge :)
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
zgr
I agree with you that the gear changes are a bit harsh, when I spend two or even three times, by pressing and releasing the clutch in reverse gear. but this is the first time I've encountered this event. For a few days, I will be worried that I will go to Istanbul-samsun road. & nbsp;
thank you for your interest.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
estair
I do not know if it will be useful, but I don't know what happened after the press release, there is no problem in the gear changes when my car is not working in my 106 car, but when I started the car, the car was not in gear, whatever I did, I did not go to the service, when I took the fork, it was locked in the fork, and they made a trace on the fork. I hope your problem is language as I hope it will be solved as soon as possible at a reasonable price
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
zgr
[QUOTE = estair] I do not know if it will be useful, but there is no problem with the transmission, but when I started the car, the car did not go into gear, whatever I did, I did not enter the gear, when I started the car, it said the fork was locked, and the fork was locked in whatever it was, 250 TL. ; I hope your problem is language like mine. my problem is not showing right now. They said there might be gearbars and they changed. It is working properly now. but I'm afraid that it will repeat and repeat on the long way. I hope it won't repeat.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
blazes06
The gear lock problem was in my other vehicle 206 ... It was stuck in reverse gear, I tried for a while, the gear was in vain, but it did not shift into any gear except the 5th gear ... The result synchrome was stripped 200 TL for me ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”