Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The Front Tires Stand Out ..?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
yigit_dark
I don't know if this issue might have been discussed previously. I have 15 inch wheels in my car. My tire size is 185-65-15. The tires look outward and I think it doesn't look good. It shows the vehicle from the front. What should I do? A situation related to tire sizes? What are your recommendations? Thanks.

yigit_dark 2017-03-20 21:22:31
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
BLACK LION
If the tire air is low, it will be bumped on the lower sidewall. If it is too much, there will be excessive swelling on the cheeks. If too wide tire is installed. It also happens if offset rims are installed. But there is no ugly protrusion in sight, it looks just fine. There is no situation overflowing from the fender. I just think your tire weather seems a bit too much. If you want to check it out I saw a little nervous Smile
BLACK LION 2017-03-20 23:44:00
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] If the tire air is low, it will be bumped on the lower sidewall. If it is too much, there will be excessive swelling on the cheeks. If too wide tire is installed. It also happens if offset rims are installed. But there is no ugly protrusion in sight, it looks just fine. There is no situation overflowing from the fender. I just think your tire weather seems a bit too much. If you want to check it out I saw a little nervous Smile
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks for your answer. But tire air is normal 29 psi. When I look from the front, it looks like a grasshopper in the car. Smile When I read a little bit, there were people who said that they wear gti buffer because of the bumper etc. If the bumper changes, the size will change, or will it extend, I could not understand the bumper to the sides. Bide is a thinner rubber on the front.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
BLACK LION
On 206 gti bumpers, the bottom spoiler ledge continues up to the wheel. But it is necessary to see whether it merges with your fender. In other words, if gti fenders are also dished, it will take the wheel further, but can it catch the same surface as your fenders.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
Gokcesel
I think don't worry about this situation. To go beyond the original of the car, GTi fender and GTi bumper are required. No need for it just for this situation :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] On 206 gti bumpers, the bottom spoiler ledge continues up to the wheel. But it is necessary to see whether it merges with your fender. In other words, if gti fenders are also dished, it will take the wheel further, but can it catch the same surface as your fenders.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, we wrote the same thing. It doesn't make sense to change parts for this situation. Would it be a problem if 175 tires are fitted without losing comfort for the 15 inch rim? 185 wider tires 175 I feel like I will definitely stay inside tire.
yigit_dark 2017-03-21 01:10:09
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = BLACK LION] In 206 gti bumpers, the bottom spoiler ridge continues up to the wheel. But it is necessary to see whether it merges with your fender. In other words, if gti fenders are also dished, it will take the wheel further, but can it catch the same surface as your fenders.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, we wrote the same thing. It doesn't make sense to change parts for this situation. Would it be a problem if 175 tires are fitted without losing comfort for the 15 inch rim? 185 wider tires 175 I feel like I will definitely stay inside tire.
[/ QUOTE]

Between 185 and 175, 10mm is 1 cm. will notice. Does it make a difference, you know. But narrowing down the tires, although very little, negatively affects road holding. The choice is yours, but I think it's not worth it.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 8
onlycihan
I have 185/55/15 rims in my vehicle, it looks exactly like this from the front. Since the vehicle is slightly wider than it is, it is visually wider than a 206 without a rim and has a seated side-by-side grip and better handling. at least my vehicle is like this :)

On the other hand, because the tires are slightly outside, I will necessarily wear a mudflap, and even if I pass through a small water, the vehicle will become dirty.
the onlycih 2017-03-21 09:09:43
08.05.2020 20:15 # 9
yigit_dark
The 185 was already a tire ground clearance. We wouldn't make a change if we did 175. I thought maybe it would make sense to make the size of 65 to 55 or so, but in the comment below, the tires seem to be dislocated at the size of 55. Ermm
08.05.2020 20:15 # 10
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = onlycihan] my car has the same 185/55/15 rims as it looks from the front. Since the vehicle is slightly wider than it is, it is visually wider than a 206 without a rim and has a seated side-by-side grip and better handling. at least my vehicle is like this :)

On the other hand, because the tires are slightly outside, I will necessarily wear a mudflap, and even if I pass through a small water, the vehicle will become dirty.
[/ QUOTE]

Outside of the 55 tires, it stops. I was surprised that the tires should be thinner. When I look from the front, it goes to my strange car, this is exactly what the backs should be, but the front stands outside. I was amazed at what I would say if I said a land vehicle. Smile In another problem, there is no spring in my car and the very high room catches my eye. I'll wear a bow in the future, but I'll have to get those tires in. I have to find a solution, frankly ...
08.05.2020 20:15 # 11
onlycihan
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] 185 was already a tire ground clearance. We wouldn't make a change if we did 175. I thought maybe it would make sense to make the size of 65 to 55 or so, but in the comment below, the tires seem to be dislocated at the size of 55. Ermm [/ QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, 185 tires are wide. So if 195 tires are 1 cm wider, I think the problem is not from the tire, but from the offset of the rims. If you put 175 tires on this rim, it will be half a inch inside and it is not worth it. the onlycih 2017-03-21 22:20:18
08.05.2020 20:15 # 12
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = onlycihan] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] 185 was already a tire ground clearance. We wouldn't make a change if we did 175. I thought maybe it would make sense to make the size of 65 to 55 or so, but in the comment below, the tires seem to be dislocated at the size of 55. Ermm [/ QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, 185 tires are wide. So if 195 tires are 1 cm wider, I think the problem is not from the tire, but from the offset of the rims. If you put 175 tires on this rim, it will go in half an inch and it is not worth it. [/ QUOTE]
I know the tire size is 185i. Yes, it does not matter whether half an inch is in vain.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 13
maximusti
08.05.2020 20:15 # 14
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = yigit_dark]
I know the tire size is 185i. Yes, it does not matter whether half an inch is in vain.
[/ QUOTE]

185/195/205 Width 55/45/40 is the Cheek size, hodja.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 15
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = I maximus] [/ QUOTE]

I knew exactly the opposite, thanks for the visual.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 16
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Gokcesel] [QUOTE = yigit_dark]
[/ QUOTE]

185/195/205 Width 55/45/40 is the Cheek size, hodja.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your information.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 17
Oktkor
I think the tires are right inside the fender too :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 18
samet206
Everything is quite normal, even there are worn out rubber tires, this is not something. When looking at the car from the front, the rims are well inside creates a passive and weak appearance for me. the tire and the appropriate rim pull it in if it is a usable amount, so I wouldn't recommend it. It covers this image but it is a coarser bumper than this bumper.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 19
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Oktkor] I think the tires are right inside the fender too much :) [/ QUOTE]

I think there is nothing to do with the original fender of the vehicle :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 20
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = samet206] Everything is perfectly normal, even with wider base tires, this is not something. When looking at the car from the front, the rims are well inside creates a passive and weak appearance for me. therefore, the narrower tread pulls the tire and the corresponding rim in if it is available, so I wouldn't recommend it, for example, 175 tread is the sidewall size of the 65 tires and the rim diameter of 14. The GTI bumper is wider than this bumper. Therefore, the GTI buffer covers up this image even if it is small, but it is a coarser buffer than this buffer.
[/ QUOTE]

It's a matter of taste, of course. I think the tires of the vehicle must be equal to the fender to make it look better. Actually, I'm talking about 206 for cars with wheel rims of 15 or more. This image is the usual way I come across. Maybe I'm the only one who has this problem. I don't look at the change of bumper anyway.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”