Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The filter does not sound?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
carantinas
friends yesterday I had a filter on my vehicle, but there is no sound in the car, there is a small pipe coming from the top of the engine, the pipe is idle if it gives hot oil air from the intake manifold. I also have the filter attached in different ways, again. I put two pictures below & nbsp;

1. The master in the picture tied in this way, the sound is very low, so it just sounds like an injector, and the oil hot air pipe is idle. .hizliresim.com / 10 / k / bzyu6.jpg "height =" 768 "width =" 1024 "border =" 0 "/>
2. In this picture, I connected it again, but there is no sound again. I removed the original filter in the box and connected the air filter to the other outlet of the box. My goal was not to leave the hot air pipe coming from the intake manifold to the pipe, but nothing has changed. How can I get a sound from this filter? I do not understand, one of the master says the filter, someone says the car. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
estair
my friend, I did like yours, I put on a led brand air filter, I can't get any sound from the car or it is caused by the filter
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
carantinas
brother, I asked another person today, he said from the car, so there is 1.2 motor skoda, there is no sound in the 1.4 car. but he said the plus would be more stable, he said he had an abarth exhaust, his voice changed a little more & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
sercinho
Brother who put this on wrong application wrong application you can not directly attach to the throat butterfly, where the air filter pipe should be attached to the end of the pipe I think you change the master

08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
herry
How do you go to the oil pipe, buddy, it must be plugged into the filter path, the cold air is cold in the oil, the oil temperature in your car is hitting 120s. I hope you get a lot of trouble with the filter.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
koliva
Maybe it gives an idea.

[TUBE] rFZ_tb5VwDU [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
metin
The location of the filter is very bad, you should move the filter to a place that draws more comfortable air, it may also be clogged.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = herry] How do you get on the oil pipe, man, it must be plugged into the filter path, the cold air is cold in the oil, the oil temperature in your car is hitting 120s. hope to get a noise from the filter, let me face a big trouble [/ QUOTE]

There is no air from the oil pipe so that the steam of the hot oil comes out and there are tiny filters to prevent dust etc. it hangs on it.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
herry
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = herry] How do you go to the oil pipe, man, it must be plugged into the filter path, the cold air is cooling in the oil, your oil temperature hitting 120s in your car. hope to get a noise from the filter, let me face a big trouble [/ QUOTE]

There is no air from the oil pipe so that the steam of the hot oil comes out and there are tiny filters to prevent dust etc. my friend has already shared his oil filter, there is a pipe on the back. not so.
no matter how to use it, let's not stop with scissors "T
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = herry]

koliva my friend has already shared there see the oil pipe filter in there, that pipe is standing at the back of the pipe. not so. No one will use the scissors with the scissors. QUOTE]

Hahaha "LOL"
A very small amount of oil comes from there. The aim is to ensure that the steam oil mixture coming from the engine is mixed with the pipe coming from the air filter instead of the environment, and the steam oil mixture burns from the engine. No drainage yes, either it should be connected to the pipe coming from the air filter as in the original or a filter should be installed in this way. On the other hand, as Metin said, it is not a mechanism that will affect the temperature of the oil. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:59 # 11
carantinas
I installed the crank filters, I squeezed it to the place where the oil air came out, but the filter does not sound. I want to extend it with a 6cm-cap PVC pipe.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 12
carantinas
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = herry] How do you go to the oil pipe, man, it must be plugged into the filter path, the cold air is cooling in the oil, your oil temperature hitting 120s in your car. hope to get a noise from the filter, let me face a big trouble [/ QUOTE]

There is no air from the oil pipe so that the steam of the hot oil comes out and there are tiny filters to prevent dust etc. I plug it in.
[/ QUOTE]

filter bought zero. I had my crank filter installed. we'll stretch it with the pipe. it has its own original flexible pipe, I'm talking about the black pipe in the video with the propeller. What is this metal pipe and I did not solve it? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 13
metin
That filter is not put there. Since that area is hot, it draws hot air, your traction drops and your fuel increases. The colder and fresh air it enters into the filter, the better. & Nbsp;

Saba advice you should remove the filter from the heat of the engine through a pipe. & Nbsp;

For example;

08.05.2020 16:59 # 14
carantinas
Thank you today I met the tuning friend, we will cut the special chrome pipe and do different things. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”