Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The engine of my 106 car burns oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
ozerpeker
First of all hello. I just joined the forum.
My vehicle I bought 4 months ago is 106 XS. On the day I was going to buy the car, I had the engine checked, but I don't know if it was my organization with the car owner anymore, but I don't want to take it in sin, but they said there was nothing in the car. When I brought the car to my father's service after they bought it, they said the car had burned oil. I was very depressed but my philosophy was always in my mind, `` God wouldn't give anyone a burden that he couldn't get out of it '' I thought that he had a servant and a remedy for this servant structure. I want to get in this car because it looks good to me. It is not from the 106s, which has an external appearance of scrap. Although my vehicle is not as sweet as a single-door quick or GTI, it is still a beautiful vehicle.
I want to get the engine of this vehicle and get on it. I ask you, the masters, how much will I spend, the engine will probably be renewed. The current performance of my vehicle is very very good, we have always passed in our 0-100 race with our automatic 2004 model civic vtec 2 :) Can I get the same performance if the engine is renewed? There is a familiar master in Ümraniye industry, I think of leaving it to the vehicle, but I still wanted to ask the masters. After all, I thought this is the forum of this brand and of course there are someone who has ideas. I thought I had to write a little longer because I became a new member. Just not to be a member of this subject. Because I am really a member of this forum to spend time, get help and help. I thank those who have already helped. Good forums.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
volkanC2
First of all, get well .. My 106 xr 1.4 engine was burning oil last year more or less this time the ring was discharged 600 my master. Thank you, my brother introduced me to the master and the forum. Of course on the European side. I don't think there will be anything less than 600 liras, maybe if I go today, my master will be able to charge a more expensive price. After a year it has been over, but make your account as 1000 TL. If it does not, it stays in your pocket :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
ozerpeker
[QUOTE = volkanC2] First of all get well .. My 106 xr 1.4 engine was burning oil, last year this time the ring was discharged, my master paid 600. Thank you, my brother introduced me to the master and the forum. Of course on the European side. I don't think there will be anything less than 600 liras, maybe if I go today, my master will be able to charge a more expensive price. After a year it has been over, but make your account as 1000 TL. If it does not, it stays in your pocket :) [/ QUOTE]

I have reviewed the 2,000 TL :) 600 TL is not something, but yours is only a ring so it seems cheap. My car burns oil enough to smell from the exhaust. So I don't think I can save it by just throwing the ring. Of course, my opinion is an amateur thought. The masters here know better what to do. Thank you in your comment :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
volkanC2
[QUOTE = ozerpeker] [QUOTE = volkanC2] First of all, get past .. My 106 xr 1.4 engine was burning oil, last year more or less this ring was discharged 600 my master. Thank you, my brother introduced me to the master and the forum. Of course on the European side. I don't think there will be anything less than 600 liras, maybe if I go today, my master will be able to charge a more expensive price. After a year it has been over, but make your account as 1000 TL. If it does not, it stays in your pocket :) [/ QUOTE]

I have reviewed the 2,000 TL :) 600 TL is not something, but yours is only a ring so it seems cheap. My car burns oil enough to smell from the exhaust. So I don't think I can save it by just throwing the ring. Of course, my opinion is an amateur thought. The masters here know better what to do. Thank you in your comment :)
[/ QUOTE]

I had a terrible smell from the exhaust, and it turned out quite white. think well be good :) it is sure that it will be costly if you enter the complete engine, but I hope you throw the ring, you will handle the job .. If I do not remember half a liter of oil in 200 km, I have already filled it from İzmir, I came to Istanbul, I guess it has come down to the minimum line of 600 km.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
ozerpeker
Master, hopefully, as you say, we can only recover by throwing segments. But I don't think so, or I do not know if I am comforting myself, but if the engine's other parts are troubled, would it be so good? Sometimes when I hold the throttle at 3000 revs in 1st gear and suddenly root the gas, the vehicle is officially the same. Then the wind starts to shed a little bit Embarrassed
ozerpek is 2014-02-14 16:45:19
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
ozerpeker
[QUOTE = volkanC2] [QUOTE = ozerpeker] [QUOTE = volkanC2] First, get past .. My 106 xr 1.4 engine was burning oil, last year more or less this segment was discharged 600 my master. Thank you, my brother introduced me to the master and the forum. Of course on the European side. I don't think there will be anything less than 600 liras, maybe if I go today, my master will be able to charge a more expensive price. After a year it has been over, but make your account as 1000 TL. If it does not, it stays in your pocket :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I had a terrible smell from the exhaust, and it turned out quite white. think well be good :) it is sure that it will be costly if you enter the complete engine, but I hope you throw the ring, you will handle the job .. If I do not remember half a liter of oil in 200 km, I have already filled it from İzmir, I came to Istanbul, I guess it has come down to the minimum line of 600 km.
[/ QUOTE]
Master, hopefully, as you say, we can only recover by throwing segments. But I don't think so, or I do not know if I am comforting myself, but if the engine's other parts are troubled, would it be so good? Sometimes when I hold the throttle at 3000 revs in 1st gear and suddenly root the gas, the vehicle is officially the same. Then the wind starts to shed a little bit Embarrassed
08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
volkanC2
I can't say anything but maşallah for its performance :) I use both 1.4 and calm, mine :) but 1.6 xs honor monument will help seeing the subject, performance etc. matters .. but when you think logically, if you are satisfied with the performance, it is not so badly exaggerated that the engine ..
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
ozerpeker
[QUOTE = volkanC2] I can not say anything but maşallah for his performance :) I use both 1.4 and calm I use it :) but 1.6 xs honor monument will help seeing the subject, performance etc. issues .. but when you think logically, if you are satisfied with the performance, it is not so badly exaggerated that the engine .. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks again for your valuable comments Smile I hope he sees the subject in other masters who can help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”