Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The engine heats up quickly

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
Volkanefe34
Sa everyone
I have 106 quiks and when I took the temperature indicator plugged in, I had the temperature rising for the last 2 days and when I brought it to the master 2 days ago, I thought there was a problem with the thermostat or the master said that the air in the radiator made the air.
But the engine raises the degree immediately for 2 days.
Already everyone
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
eran
Sir, I have an Automatic gear 1.4 xr 106. It did not happen during the winter, but especially after moving in September-October, when I bought it first, the temperature increased a little, even 1-2 times the red light came on, but it went out in 1-2 seconds. All the cooling system and fluids of the vehicle are new. Still, the thermostat has changed again, is there air, but 100% results have not been achieved. As I said, after the first movement, the first fan does it until it turns on, then it doesn't do it again while driving. It did not happen during the winter, let's see the weather got warmer, will he do it again?

I was doing like this. When the temperature approached the center, I was driving the car with a little rest, until the first fan turned on, the temperature did not rise much, so as the temperature increased, it was a little calm.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
Volkanefe34
Tesekurler, my friend is giving you the reason why it warms up. There was not a lot of it because the warming can cause a problem immediately.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
eran
The first place to look is the thermostat. I hope it gets better. If not, other possibilities should be revised.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”