Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The driver's door is disabled.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
senol73
Hi guys, I don't know if I opened a subject like this. My problem is that after locking my vehicle with the control, all the doors are closed. When I want to open from the other doors except the driver door, the doors do not open.
Although I just changed my controller's battery, the detection distance is very low.
Thank you very much in advance for your ideas and suggestions.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
senol73
Guys have no idea. Let's not go blank, we have an idea please:)
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
Alicilik
Is that the problem?

You lock the doors. The doors are locked. Only when the driver tries to open the handle of the door while it is locked, the door opens. There is no such situation in other doors.

If this is the problem, I have also had a wrong cable while passing the line inside the back door, and the doors are locked like you, but I could open that door from the outside. The problem resolved when he put the cable back in contact. I think check the wiring.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
senol73
Yes, as you said, I did not have any electrical installation work on the doors recently. I had a job with the air conditioner engine under the hood, I wonder if it could be something about it? In general, I will remove the doors and look at the wiring and check.
Thank you for your interest
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”