sedatdatse
Hello friends
master i have a question for you
like a truck when the steering wheel is parked very hard
like a feather when I got into other cars
what can i do about this? can you help pug 206 xr 2001
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
Guests
I wonder if my previous vehicle was electro-hydraulic, there was eps or something, I parked with my little finger, this truck was blessed, how did I understand the hydraulic, if it was hydraulic, how did we use the old ones?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
Guests
The rectifications of the 206's are generally not too soft. but if there is an abnormal weight, it is necessary to examine it ... it is also an electric power assisted steering. next comes from "electric power steering". there is no hicro. The movement is smoothed directly by the electric motor. If you look at it, it is electrohydro in 307s but not very soft. Although 407 is electrohydro in the system, it is soft. This situation changes from vehicle to vehicle ...
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
MaximuS
Guys, this is a situation that I think in all pugs (I don't know if I say trouble or something else). i have 2007 1.6 HDI 407 im, i am having the same problem. In a previous message it was written that the steering of the 407s is very light; no unfortunately very hard. You will say that your car may be an exception ... I bought my car very finely and weaved it frequently, and I chose from at least 10 407s and put them all on a test drive. frankly, there was no doubt in my mind about all of them because the steering wheel was of the same hardness (heavy) ...
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
Guests
my friend says electrohydraulics, even my 1 previous car 2009 model auris ti is set according to the speed of his steering wheel, while he was going to park himself in different traffic in different long roads in city traffic, I could officially turn it with a little finger at low speed. I used it from Q7 to tutta taurus, I think there is no additional feature in hydraulic systems, you know the bulky side, but I think mine is abnormally heavy, especially when the car is cold.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
Guests
I'll make a general statement. the oldest system is hydraulic steering. the pump takes power from the motor with the belt and provides pressure to the box. electrohydro is the drive of the same pump with an electric motor. does not get power from the engine. There is no hybrid activity, if it is electrically supported. only the softness of this steering wheel varies from brand to brand to model. For example, 90 models of toyota corolla or vehicles such as mazda 323 etc. are hydraulic. They are like tuy, but as soon as they are faced, they become unsafe. Pugs from electrohydraulics are generally not very soft. I can't leave my 407 in the last night come to me soft. When the megane 2 think card is inserted and the button is pressed with the brake pedal, the contact hurts and the steering is activated before the engine starts. Like tuy yaaa. Meanwhile, my friend was surprised. how the steering is activated without the engine running ... the end of the steering wheel shaft is empty :)) or the car like it in the air. the rectifiers in this type of medicine are like birds and harden as they speed up. When grande puts the point in the cita mode, there is no rectification as well .. when the excessive soft speed accelerates, this excessive softness turns off. As well as some speed-sensitive events, there are bles in some hydraulic ones. for example there are xsara. I have it in my car. Because it is a variable in the box, it writes a reinforced steering wheel. but when the 306's variable is supplemented, it changes according to the hardware. For example I know what you are looking at 1.6 platinum writes standard reinforced steering wheel. in its memory it is electrohydro in the cio symbols. but despite being light in the car, it is very heavy. the sound of the electric motor is heard in a scabies manner. For example, the hyunda accent 2001 model that comes to my mind. Hidrolik is like a tuyekr steering. Again, 98 99s of honda runners are hydraulics. then it is electric. the old one is very soft in the new ...
08.05.2020 14:56 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = LANOPE] when my friend says electrohydraulics, even my previous car 2009 model auris ti was set according to the speed of his steering wheel, he could park himself differently in city traffic on different long roads, while at low speed I could officially turn it with a little finger, nobody would ever tell me this for any peugeot all models I have been driving for 18 years, I have used it from Q7 to tutta taurus, I think there is no additional feature in hydraulic systems, you know the bulky side but mine, I think it's abnormal, especially when the car is colder. [/ QUOTE]
I did not use 308, but like 207's steering, tuyyy. apparently you didn't use it ... there are also pugs in it :))) a top electric motor as well ... lada bold and the same ...
08.05.2020 14:56 # 8
Guests
You explained it very well. What should we do to your mouth?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 9
sedatdatse
Well, does anyone know how to fix this problem?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 10
sedatdatse
is not there
08.05.2020 14:56 # 11
bayelektronik
teacher, look at the steering box. I think the problem in the steering box. Estimate costs between 200-250 TL
08.05.2020 14:56 # 12
BAHTIYAR
hydraulic leakage, is there the most prominent breakdown characteristics of my vehicle I used very good but softer vehicles 88 model ford taunus, fiat siena aware that those vehicles are connected to the small size of 13 rim + tire size from brand to brand.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 13
Guests
actually sound from the steering wheel, if there is a problem in the box, how does it sound?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 14
BAHTIYAR

How do I say it as a sound? If the vehicle's belts that rotate the charging dynamo are loose, it sounds like vıjjjjj or it sounds like a disturbing voice and there is a slight buzzing sound on our steering wheels.

08.05.2020 14:56 # 15
BERKAN

I have a 2005 model 206, it was heavy on the steering wheel. Last week, I put it into maintenance last week, while I was doing maintenance, I fixed the rims and something. The left swing in the front set and the right tie rod changed. There was enough lightening.

08.05.2020 14:56 # 16
Guests
I changed the oil too, but they said that the steering box needs to be changed from the service, I just don't know how accurate it was changing because the small felt was not changed, including 1300 TL workmanship for the price of only 1 felt.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”