Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The difference in sound of the shock absorber?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:49 # 1
Mrttt53
Guys, this is what I was wondering about. Two months ago, the right shock absorber helix was broken. Roads like a minefield, they had already said that the shock absorber was dead.

Now what I'm wondering is why I tried to ask the different master about the sound of the shock absorber while I was working, but I said that the sound of each shock absorber is different. It is not so bad in terms of comfort, but I was always wondering why this sound was this way with the glass open because I listened to the shock absorber sound of many vehicles such as opel, volvo, Fiat, bmw and new model Peutos. They all have the same air blowing sound. Is that 206nn different? Mrttt53 2016-06-04 18:45:29
08.05.2020 19:49 # 2
samet206
I am meticulous, I hear the slightest different sound in such matters, I check right and left but I heard the sound of the shock absorber for the first time :) If the shock absorber is old, it is understood from the low comfort, it makes a sound when it enters the pits, the wedges make the lok loker. But when I imagine a sound like air and plate sound, it seemed stranger to me.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 3
Mrttt53
Ahaha brother, I was expecting a reaction like this. Even though I had a car with a Roadstar speaker,: D my ears I even heard the sound of the plastic floor screws that they had broken to install the sensitive speakers: D
Anyway, I can describe the sound only as follows; If you enter a pit in a hall, you will hear the open sound of the windows open damper. and age I got into the car so I'm sure (I know) that. But of course you should be able to diagnose a little bit like me.
Generally, when I heard a voice and went to the industry, there was at least 200 300 charges : DD
08.05.2020 19:49 # 4
samet206
Master, well, the suspension system of our vehicles has a rigid structure in the original, but as you said, there are no sounds mentioned in the original. I wonder if I sat in the springs or something. I had to test the car. I bought a new summer tire, the vehicle that went straight to the front started to pull right with new tires. Things like that are happening.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 5
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = samet206] Master, well, the suspension system of our vehicles has a hard structure in the original, but as you said, there are no sounds mentioned in the original. I wanted to test the vehicle. I bought a new summer tire, the vehicle that went straight to the front started pulling right with new tires. Things like that are happening.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my brother, I had the assembly done by an older brother, who I thought was not a moneymaker. If you get on, if your ear is sensitive, I think you will understand the difference.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 6
Mrttt53
By the way, I bought the top levels of summer winter nokia, I can recommend the place I bought in the winter or in the winter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”