Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The car does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:24 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends,

My car is petrol lpg. I parked my car yesterday and it didn't work today. I tried 6 7 times, it will stop working completely. It had been before. The car could not work without gasoline. He gave the same reaction, bought gasoline, put 4.5 liters in the tank, but it didn't work again. Aku is over, too. I called another friend, we reinforced 10 12 times we tried mars car did not work again. No problem with the engine parts, the engine condition was good. What do you think might have happened? When we forcibly pulled out the dirt left in the tank, did the pump stop?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 2
talip206
There may be many reasons, but if you are traveling with low gas levels, there is a high probability of burning a gas pump.
Other possibilities check the fuses one by one. If there is a spare key, try running it with it.

If the vehicle is LPG, you can start and hold the LPG by holding the button and why does the LPG not work.
talip206 2019-12-24 00:00:09
08.05.2020 21:24 # 3
Pejoant
[QUOTE = talip206] There could be many reasons, but if you are traveling with low gas levels, it is likely to burn a gas pump
Other possibilities check the fuses one by one. If there is a spare key, try running it with it.

If the vehicle is LPG, you can start and hold the LPG by holding the button and why does the LPG not work.
[/ QUOTE]

Lovato brand lpg line system is installed. As you said, I tried to run the contact and hold it for a few times and there was no room. Could it not be this feature in my system? How can we prove the problem?
I am a little bit psychic about the car maalssef :) I think 20 times in total maybe I don't know any more I tried to run both lpg and diesel but it did not work. Did these trials damage somewhere in the engine? Finally, two injectors in the car were faulty. When I try without gas, the dirt in the tank prevents me from working when it comes to two injectors. And I didn't know if my brother made a mistake like pushing the car on his own and trying to hit it at 5 km speed. Will this harm the car?
Pejoant 2019-12-24 04:55:17
08.05.2020 21:24 # 4
talip206
I have lovato too. Lovato allows 10 times to run the system with lpg. I hope the limit is not full.
You have to do it like this.
1. With the ignition off, press the lpg button.
2. Turn on the ignition without pressing your hand and press the starter.
3. Since it will work hard and hard with LPG, do not pull your hand from the contact and the button, it will take some time to work. Meanwhile, hold the accelerator down a little. If it works, do not pull your foot out of the gas immediately. Throttle until the engine warms up.
If it doesn't work any more, call a master without much difficulty, or load and take it to the tow truck.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 5
Pejoant
[QUOTE = talip206] I have lovato too. Lovato allows 10 times to run the system with lpg. I hope the limit is not full.
You have to do it like this.
1. With the ignition off, press the lpg button.
2. Turn on the ignition without pressing your hand and press the starter.
3. Since it will work hard and hard with LPG, do not pull your hand from the contact and the button, it will take some time to work. Meanwhile, hold the accelerator down a little. If it works, do not pull your foot out of the gas immediately. Throttle until the engine warms up.
If it doesn't work any more, call a master without much difficulty, or load and take it to the tow truck.
[/ QUOTE]

I tried it the way you said. it went straight to gas, but stopped as soon as it started. I checked the gas pump, it is not clogged whether gasoline is going or not. There is a very good gasoline flow from the hoses. Do you know if gasoline pump is broken, does gasoline come from hoses? When the ignition was switched on, they said that if the gas pump was not broken, it sounded. but the flow of gasoline through the hoses is normal. As I said, if the gas pump is broken, will gas flow from the hoses to the pump?
Pejoant 2019-12-24 20:02:42
08.05.2020 21:24 # 6
omerb
Did he not eat gas when he worked?

Also, until a few days ago, there was hard work in the morning. .?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 7
Pejoant
Did [QUOTE = omerb] run out of gas when it worked?

Also, until a few days ago, there was hard work in the morning. .?
[/ QUOTE]

There was no problem in the vehicle, and only one starter would work. It works, the cycle goes up to 2 thousand, and when we gas it, it stops. Even if he does not gas, he immediately stops. My car was intact, except for its injectors. 2 injectors were broken lpg injectors. There were no charges anywhere on the car in his mapper. I still could not understand what happened. Previously, when this was the case, gasoline was finished, again, I thought I added gasoline 4 lt, but it did not work. I bought another 5 liters of gasoline and I will try it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 8
omerb
There is a manual valve in the lpg tank. Turn him off in the evening. Stop the flow of gas to the injectors. If the regulator is defective, gas will flow into the combustion chamber. The vehicle will suffocate and not start.
It can be tried. If not, you may have to tow the vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 9
Yasam79
I had the same problem, nothing has worked out of nothing, I looked at everything but it didn't work. The last brainer came and solved the problem.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 10
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] lpg tank has a manual valve. Turn him off in the evening. Stop the flow of gas to the injectors. If the regulator is defective, gas will flow into the combustion chamber. The vehicle will suffocate and not start.
[/ QUOTE]

Is it possible to throw a picture of that valve? I don't want to do anything wrong.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 11
Pejoant
[QUOTE = Yasam79] I had the same problem, Nothing worked out of nothing, I looked at everything but it didn't work. The last brainer came and solved the problem. [/ QUOTE]

Where exactly is the problem?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 12
Yasam79
direct brain. The car was also pressing but cutting the electricity. A quit brain trick worked. Then he reset the brain of my car and all my problem is solved. I think see a cerebellist.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 13
enesgndgn
Listen to the pump, does it sound, if it does not, if you change the pump 100-150 TL yourself, the only difficult part is to remove the float cover, if there is a problem it may be ignition.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 14
omerb
[QUOTE = Pejoant] [QUOTE = omerb] There is a manual valve in the lpg tank. Turn him off in the evening. Stop the flow of gas to the injectors. If the regulator is defective, gas will flow into the combustion chamber. The vehicle will suffocate and not start.
[/ QUOTE]

Is it possible to throw a picture of that valve? I don't want to do anything wrong.
[/ QUOTE]

Every brand is in different place. We can show if you add pictures.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”