Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The car does not go and the engine water is like tahini.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
28.01.2023 21:50 # 1
Erenaks
Hello friends, I bought a peugeot 207 1.4 Trendy gasoline vehicle 4 months ago. I don't understand too much because it is my first car in 2008 at 120k. After I bought the vehicles, I changed the oil filter and oil. They put 10/40 in this way. noises started to come out 3 days ago I checked the oil, the oil level was well above the maximum letter, even it passed the brown part and went up to the Iron part, I took 500 ml with a syringe, but the vehicle does not officially go for 2 days, until it reaches 3 thousand rpm, the vehicle screams as if the gas is at 5,000 rpm. At the same time, I added antifreeze to the car 2 days ago, but today I looked at the water, it was like tahini, it was very slippery when I put my finger in it, it was like oil, not like water, what do you think is the reason for these problems, can anyone recommend a good Peugeot master on the European side of Istanbul? I live in Küçükçekmece İkitelli.
29.01.2023 00:03 # 2
Erenaks
Update
30.01.2023 11:12 # 3
ersin61
It is possible that the gasket has burned, water is mixed with the oil, I recommend you to take it to the industry with a hammer
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”