Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the brake pads have changed but the noise continues

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
cocomo
Greetings

My car's brake pads started to run out, even when the vehicle was driving without touching the brake or touching the brake, it was coming out like a bird. I don't change the brake pads so that the discs are not scratched, the pads are running out. > We sanded the discs, and the pads changed.

Without braking, even in normal driving, there is still a whisper. What do you think is caused by this situation ??

If I deam using it with a whiskey without worrying, will I get a job?
cocomo 2013-05-22 00:02:42
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
Guests
You have checked the screws holding the calipers and something. Something loose may be making that sound.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
EErgul
I think it's not a problem if people outside don't hear. If you get the most discs or pads in your hands, I don't think. If
bothers you, you can try a different brand of pads. it is also an important factor. & nbsp;
my left disc was scratched, I did not even sand it, I even changed the pads while doing it cir cır cır flat but it is not disturbing. I renew the disk when I went to renew pads turkey I would like you again. I don't think it's a problem.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
hakan38
If my teacher is making a sound without applying the brakes and the sound is stinging on the stapse road, the same has just happened to me. I also changed the pad, the smart master who changed it, was too smart friend who did not wear the clips that would fasten the pad into the slot. then we found two or three locks to come out from someone else and put them on and there is no sound from the clip-on ones. right from the clip without sound
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
sezar206
It is true that hakan38 says if the sound is cut when the brake is applied. I think give it a try.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
samet206
Sir, I thought it was something else from the discs that I had in the car, but the pads were intact right now, so when I finished, I will be completely renewed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”