Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

THE BRAKE LINING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
I started to hear a thin noise from my pads recently. I immediately searched for parts on the internet. The original front-back lining comes to an amount of about 150 lira. When I continued to look, I found a ceramic Brembo disc + Lining suit and 175 lira. Just because Balata gives me 25 lira to change, I think the disks will change and Brembo will be. But I did not know. The original disc and pad set is 245 pounds. Brembo is not as good quality as I did in my eyes? Is the product flashing? Or are the prices affordable? Is there a price like 245 because it is the original set? All these questions were a bit intense, but I expect help from knowledgeable friends.

I also give the link of the Brembo I looked at:

Brembo Ceramic disc + Lining set
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher sub-industry lining pads all over the top. I think the original is expensive, if there is not excessive thinning of the discs, I think it is enough to get a lather and get a ceramic pad. The backs are not as far as the disc, as far as I know.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
Firtina61
I bought a brembo disk original pad, we put it on
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] My teacher sub-industry pads all sing up and down. I think the original is expensive, if there is not excessive thinning of the discs, I think it is enough to get a lather and get a ceramic pad. The backs are not as far as the disc, as far as I know. [/ QUOTE]
Exactly, teacher back to the campaign. In the set that I was already looking at, it was in accordance with 206, the front disk was Balat and the back was Balata. There is no problem with the discs, my brakes are not bad. But if I change it will be like a stapler. While I just bought the original Balata and gave it 150, I thought I would get the Brembo complete set of 175 lira. Ceramics Lining then works.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Storm61] I bought a brembo disk original pad, we put it on [/ QUOTE]
How satisfied are you? Is there any tangible side, positive or negative?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”