Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The bottom of my car's mat is filling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
Mbiwa
Hello, my car pejo 206 has changed the antifreeze water, I just put it with the antifreeze, but on average 1-2 weeks later, water starts to come from the radiator inside the vehicle. I wonder?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
Guests
those stoppers do not work in the heating radiator. They are thinner compared to other radiators in order to make them hot due to their structure. Unfortunately, you must not. The workshop may be something, perhaps the gaskets where the connection pipes of the radiator are worn out.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
kuscu38
the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=27558&kw=sol+paspas&title=paspas-alti-islaklig
08.05.2020 18:10 # 4
Mbiwa
The construction is like that, but it was not there before, before I put an antifreeze, 1 liter of water decreases in 1 week.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 5
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Mbiwa] Construction is like this, but it didn't exist before, before I put an antifreeze, 1 liter of water is reduced in 1 week. I wonder [/ QUOTE]

My teacher said I had the same trouble.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 6
samet206
Radiator pluggers are completely fraudulent, let me tell you that the galarist broker business is the tool, if you say that it will not work for you. TL originally, there are ways to change the honeycomb up to 500 TL. These are the average prices. If you do it yourself, it will be cheaper, but it is not as easy as it seems.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 7
Mbiwa
We could put 3 liters of antifreeze on the gaskets. it seems hard to explode in its radiator, but the best thing is to show it to a master in the industry.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 8
samet206
[QUOTE = Mbiwa] May be one of its gaskets We had put 3 liters of antifreeze in the bidet. it seems hard to explode in the radiator, but the best thing is to show it to a master in the industry.

My teacher may have a crack in the radiator, but if your problem is not a radiator, because the radiator will crack, it will not give water under the driver's mat.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 9
Mbiwa
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = Mbiwa] It could also be from its gaskets. We put 3 liters of antifreeze in the bidet. it seems hard to explode in the radiator, but the best thing is to show it to a master in the industry.

My teacher may have a crack in the radiator, but if your problem is not a radiator, because the radiator will crack, it will not give water under the driver's mat.
[/ QUOTE]

As you said, it will be very costly in my mind, which remains as a honeycomb radiator, but there is nothing to do.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 10
Mbiwa
Friends, I have one more question. Can I connect 2 hoses without touching this honeycomb and cancel the honeycomb. Would it be a temporary solution?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 11
GokhaN
you probably put pink antifreeze out of the antifreeze?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 12
Mbiwa
http://www.turkoilmarket.com/shell-antifriz-3-litre,pr-15.html

I remember that it must have been an antifreeze blue
08.05.2020 18:10 # 13
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Mbiwa] http://www.turkoilmarket.com/Shell-Antifriz-3-Litre,PR-15.html

[/ QUOTE]

Even if the original peugeot antifiriz`s other than green, the radiator detonation does not explode, the places that are clogged open and water leakage is in question. Of course, these change according to the aging state of the radiator. I suggest that you completely drain and put the original antifreeze, if there is no room, the compulsory radiator will change.
Gokhan 2014-01-07 12:30:47
08.05.2020 18:10 # 14
Mbiwa
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = Mbiwa] http://www.turkoilmarket.com/Shell-Antifriz-3-Litre,PR-15.html

[/ QUOTE]

Even if the original peugeot antifiriz`s other than green, the radiator detonation does not explode, the places that are clogged open and water leakage is in question. Of course, these change according to the aging state of the radiator. I suggest that you completely drain and put the original antifreeze, if there is no room, the compulsory radiator will change.
[/ QUOTE]

If the water is coming from the honeycomb or gasket into the vehicle, I wonder if I cancel the honeycomb.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 15
Mbiwa
Friends, the problem is still, the gaskets have changed. 5 TL gasket has been solved with 40 TL.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 16
akantek
The event was solved, but I closed the water from the heater core with the crack remover spray. However, while applying, I decreased the antifreeze rate a lot and put 2-3 boxes of crack remover according to the condition of the crack. it was after all.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”