Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The body was damaged due to "Porçöz" ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
phoenix.1905
My friends yesterday, the mortar splashed as a result of the mortar pump exploding near my vehicle. While I was thinking about how to remove the grout today, I did some research and tried to clean it with Porçöz branded lime remover and cleaned it. However, it damaged the paint because it remained in some places for a very long time. The top layer of paint (like human skin) was peeled off. But there is still its own color at the bottom. it just stands out.

I was going to take the car to the cake-polish recently. Is it possible to remove such peeled paint that I want to ask you with paste polish?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
hsnsnl
no longer without paint
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
phoenix.1905
can be hmm .. thank you for your answers ..
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
phoenix.1905
Friends, this varnish incident lay on my head. But is there any place that varnishes locally? The master you know on the European side, etc. I live in Sultangazi ..
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
pusutr
If you have auto king, they do it in your area. but I think the prices are a little salty.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
Aziz
It is very interesting, I used porcöz for 1 month, gti also removed the additional paints, but it did not hurt at all.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 7
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = Aziz] is very interesting, I have used porcuse for 1 month, yes, I removed the additional paints, but it did not hurt at all, I am squeezing domestos and limes on my rims, brushing, the additional paints on the sac are gone. : D Would you come to daily cleaning :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 8
Aziz
[QUOTE = expert_emre16] [QUOTE = Aziz] is very interesting, I used a pouch for 1 month, yes, I removed the additional paints, but it did not hurt at all, I am brushing domestos and limes on my rims, I am brushing, the additional paints on the rim are gone, and the scratches become clear on the rims. [/ QUOTE ]: D: D: D Would you come to the daily cleaning, My dear:):) [/ QUOTE]

Can I come as an order or as a saint: D: D: D: D
08.05.2020 17:42 # 9
phoenix.1905
A surface of about 10-15 cm right next to the upper antenna. I don't want to go ask the body painters. Whenever I show a place, they say, `` Brother, they have no choice but to paint. '' I will have the right to use Autoking mini repair due to my helmet next month. Is it included in the mini repair package? After all, there is a paint repair and varnishing service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”