Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the battery was split.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
xpyhre
greetings. As a result of a small accident, the battery came out and cracked from the outside. I think liquid is pouring from it (acid) dropped to the ground and started to foam. The battery appears to be charged. Will the vehicle be running any damage? I will be happy if you give me information...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
samet206
I have no technical knowledge about this, but I think the electric system, which does not leave the light to chance, does not come to the joke, if the battery's liquid flowed, it will not go much, do not risk cracks or anything.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
badcombatant
Firstly, get well soon. My advice is to change the battery as soon as possible. Even if your car's charging dynamo is running, decreasing or completely emptying the liquid inside the battery will cause the battery not to charge, which may leave you on the road in the most unusual place.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
GokhaN
Change without opening bigger problems. Maximum 150 TL.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
salihata
liquid dripped in the same way in my car, the master said that this acidic liquid can cause irritation if it touches the hoses, change it. There are many types of batteries in the market from 70 to 150 lira. Your head will be comfortable.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
herry
you can not get much efficiency, change as soon as possible .. get past
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”