Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The battery is dead...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
rakasan
my friends stood in front of the door as I went to Istanbul in April 3 and went to sleep for 18 days. No, now it will be the same when you recharge the battery of the vehicle, or if you help me run out of battery after a couple of hours, I would appreciate the new 1 year on the battery.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
Barut
Last year, too much battery was exhausted and it continued to work smoothly when I got it charged.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
KenBlockJR
Charger may be gone
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
mev347
it may be a charger or battery fluid.

08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
samet206
A nice electrician should be properly cared for, and his water or something oxidized, etc. He should be properly charged and checked. Normally, he should be supplemented.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
peugeotttt
I had the same problem this morning. I came home, I pulled my car, it was working like a clock. He did not work again. He measured the values of the battery or something. That said, the battery is out of life. The battery does not hold bad charge.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
rakasan
I did not use the tool for a long time, like I said, I did not use it for 17 days or 20 days, there was a flash in the tape, I said there was light in it, we could not use the bidet as it may have been brought to the room. the same :) but this morning I reinforced it again went to the end I took out the battery, took a car you know and gave it, let's see what they say ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
samet206
[QUOTE = rakasan] I did not use the tool for a long time like I said I did not use the car for a long time, I did not use the tape for 17 days or 20 days. I ran it again for an hour :) but I did reinforcement again this morning, I went again, finally removed the battery, I took the car you know and gave it, let's see what they say ... [/ QUOTE]

Now, my teacher is not connected to the contact, even if you turn off the tape, it shows the clock spontaneously. There is an alarm. There is a tape. If I am not going to use it for a long time, I think I will cut off the energy ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
rakasan
I was able to remove the polar heads later on, but then it was already passed, I will do so in the next long term.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”