Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the ANTIPOLLUTİO

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:56 # 1
Guests

I have a 2003 model 206 cc automatic transmission vehicle, my vehicle has been burning for a long time, and the text ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT appears, when we connect it to the tester, the explanation is a code called motorized wheel compatibility. but we couldn't find the fault, if the vehicle parked for a long time, sometimes it clears the fault, the gears are hard when the fault is on, and the vehicle does not rocket, everything goes back to normal if we delete the fault. Of course, it works normally while the malfunction is burning. This malfunction can cause I would appreciate it if you inform me

08.05.2020 13:56 # 2
Guests

If you introduce yourself more to us, we would like to see the service when it comes to malfunction.

08.05.2020 13:56 # 3
Guests

I am 35 years old and married with one child. I live in Tekirdağ Soup. I am a mid-level manager in a company. I took my car to the service a few times, they deleted the malfunction and said that the problem was solved, they sent the last part of the throttle, but the malfunction is still continuing. the track is changing but there is no result the car was loaded in the latest updates, but in vain in the meantime there is a waste of money as time goes on in a world

08.05.2020 13:56 # 4
Guests
Welcome to us, we wish you a pleasant forum active.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 5
Guests
There may be a sensor that acts in common with the exhaled gas in the exhaust part of the vehicle.

If you insert the onboard diagnostics and turn off the heat, use 95 octane-free gasoline.

Generally, there is a problem with fuel.

08.05.2020 13:56 # 6
NU103

welcome to contact us .. our admins will help you see the subject. There is a lot of technical information on the site .. thanks to stay active ...

08.05.2020 13:56 # 7
sinan-s
Welcome to us ...
08.05.2020 13:56 # 8
Guests
fault code P1156
08.05.2020 13:56 # 9
Guests
thank you I found all of you nice
08.05.2020 13:56 # 10
kann87
Welcome
08.05.2020 13:56 # 11
IsmailAtes
First of all, WELCOME to us ...
When it comes to this malfunction, dont worry about it at 3o7 every month, there is a lot of rumor about this malfunction or the catalyst is full of it. does not remove the same text after correcting the fault, but it lights up again for a certain period of time, the fault light will go out by itself after a certain period of time.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 12
H-a-d-i
friends, the same problem is also experienced in my friend's 2004 model 206 quick. Do we have friends who have more clear and clear knowledge?
08.05.2020 13:56 # 13
Darkside
Welcome to the forum.
When you do a little research, the following explanation appears for the fault code you provided;

P1156 Fuel Select Switch Malfunction Or "fuel select button failure" in Turkish

Does the fault code given to you match the opening?

There is also another issue that caught my attention.
In your message, you said "the car was installed in the latest updates". Can you explain exactly what you mean? Darkside 2009-06-10 19:53:26
08.05.2020 13:56 # 14
Darkside
I also found something like this ..

Air pollution prevention system warning lamp (depending on model)
The warning lamp lights up for a few seconds each time the ignition is switched on.
If it comes on while the engine is running , it signals a malfunction in the injection, ignition or air pollution prevention system .
If the warning lamp flashes, there is a risk of catalyst deterioration in gasoline engines.
Contact a PEUGEOT Authorized Service.

There is no problem with the parts I mentioned in bold, right?
08.05.2020 13:56 # 15
ocelot
Hello friends, unfortunately I have this problem. When they connected to the computer in the authorized service, they said it was not a mistake, they said that they could be of poor quality fuel elsewhere. I don't use cheap fuel either (both gasoline and LPG). My engine warning lamp was mostly burning towards the end of the lpg, but it is always lit even though the lpg is full these days. Looking at the comments written on this page, I will go to the inspector and the catalyst at the first opportunity. Although I do not notice much difference in the operation of the vehicle, it is annoying to see that lamp. Thanks for your comments.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 16
individual
this error is `` I pollute the environment '' error.
the petrol you buy is dirty,
either your catalyst has failed.
or your lambda sensor has failed.
BSI calculates the ideal mixture according to weather and environmental conditions.
This error occurs because of factors that may mislead or surprise this calculation.
therefore, air filters and injections should also be checked
08.05.2020 13:56 # 17
ocelot
I took a note, thank you
08.05.2020 13:56 # 18
komando
my car was the same as the 2002 model 2.0 hdi xt but it couldn't find a solution, the yellow lamp lights up while the service is progressing, like the faucet, then the epollotion foult comes out on the road computer, I pull it aside and stop, I wait a few minutes, then I move forward again, I will eat my head
08.05.2020 13:56 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = commando] my car was the same as the 2002 model 2.0 hdi xt but it couldn't find a solution, the yellow lamp lights up when the service is progressing, like the faucet, then the epollotion foult appears on the road computer, I pull it aside and stop, I wait for a few minutes, then I move again I will eat the head again [/ QUOTE ]

If you connect the service tool to the computer and see the problem, fix it and get the same error again, it is likely that one or more of your sensors has become inoperable from carbon or dirt. And if the occurrence of this phenomenon is getting more and more frequent, it indicates the correctness of the thesis that there are contaminated sensors.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 20
komando
Hello, I have a 307 xt 2.0 hdi 2002 model vehicle, and it does the same fault with me. The car does not exceed 3000 cycles, but when it is in gear, it does the moment when you pull your foot off the gas. I took it to the brain repairer, he looked at the guy he looked at, he said, there is no problem, they are erasing, but he is doing the same again, he said that the brain will change lastly and as an error code (constantly malfunction when connected to the computer, he says control and surveillance failure) I am thinking of changing the brain. share it, but it all stems from the brain
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”