Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The air conditioner turns off and on!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
sukur

Good luck to everyone, guys. I noticed something in my car this morning. While stopping, while the air conditioner is on, it sounds like clicking. The air conditioner motor stops. I press the gas again, a second snap and the Air Conditioning engine (or compressor) is turned on again, whatever makes the vehicle shake. I do not know because my vehicle is new. & Nbsp; Is this a normal situation?

08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
toga406
There was an article on this subject on the site. came to print & nbsp; I do not do anything related to temperature, but also gas.
I do it when the interior of the vehicle gets too hot. a circuit error due to production
When france is not cold from us, the vehicle is diverting to the hot ground
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
toga406
Let me give you the link in the forum for you, I found it, I found it
hopefully it will be
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
sukur
Thank you so much. Let me read, if anything, I will write again Toga406
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = toga406] let me give the link in the forum for you, I found it, I found it
hopefully it will be
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

This is a different thing that your friend tells with the given link. The application in this link is about the problem of digital air conditioners not working at some speeds or the air conditioner never working when the transistor there is heated. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = sukur]

Good week everyone, friends. I noticed something in my car this morning. While stopping, while the air conditioner is on, it sounds like clicking. The air conditioner motor stops. I press the gas again, a second snap and the Air Conditioning engine (or compressor) is turned on again, whatever makes the vehicle shake. I do not know because my vehicle is new. & Nbsp; Is this a normal situation?

The temperature of the vehicle was 80 when I experienced this ...
[/ QUOTE]

If the vehicle enters and exits when idling (if you constantly hear a cracked sound) This is due to excess gas. My advice to you is to have the gas done by peugeot dealers who do this work digitally, not those who do it with the clock-like thing in their hand.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
sukur
[/ QUOTE] If the vehicle is entering and exiting when idling (if you constantly hear a cracked sound) This is due to excess gas. My advice to you is not to make the gas with a manual clock, but to have it done at peugeot dealers who do this work digitally. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I was expecting such a thing, Ibrahim. I pressed somewhere first. then the right side did not cool. I made him look again because they were leak, they said. Then I gave another special Pejo to the service and I said there was a leak. They said that we would have gone from the gas leaks while buying the vehicle. However, they are very ridden. So now I have to do what. Shall I discharge some of the gas? Does it harm the air conditioner engine?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = sukur] & nbsp; Yes, I was expecting something like that, Ibrahim. I pressed somewhere first. then the right side did not cool. I made him look again because they were leak, they said. Then I gave another special Pejo to the service and I said there was a leak. They said that we would have gone from the gas leaks while buying the vehicle. However, they are very ridden. So now I have to do what. Shall I discharge some of the gas? Does it cause damage to the air conditioner engine?
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know exactly how many gases are pressed. It will damage the engine, possibly because it will enter and exit continuously.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
ozaannn
The same problem exists in me as far as I understand, the right torpedo comes under the eyes, as if the sound was turning off, it turned out like I was closing the car 206 before the gas was over, I had no gas, but I did not think about it.
I'm not interested in gas in your problem, I think I'll make you look this week. If you do it before me, I would appreciate it if you share it.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
ibrahim YILDIZAK
If there is no gas, it does the entrance to the door, but if it is more, it does not come from the torpedo. It comes from the air conditioner compressor in the sound. You think you came from there because it is on the right side of the hood.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
Dostum
& nbsp;
Guys, I have mentioned the same problem in the above linet. As far as I understand, it is said that it can be related to the idle engine in diapered vehicles, but my vehicle diesel and idle settings are regulated automatically by bsi, and the bsi could not be intervened from the outside, I did not understand how this works ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
ozaannn
I have an electrician, he is doing air conditioning, he is doing it like an inventor, come on, we'll find it, he said, and if he said he knows why he will find it, I'll write it up until morning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”