Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Stable Speed 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
runiy06
Hello, my car 2005 XT model 2-3 months ago, the battery was exhausted, I do not realize that when I turned the ignition, the indicators were flashing, then when I installed the new battery, the tachometer did not show the level it should be.

However, at a stable speed, the temperature of the vehicle is between 70-80 when I go 100 / kmh, and I can say 75 degrees. It is winter.

I wonder how much your temperature is on the straight road at stable speed
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
sonerkyl
in my old vehicle it was fixed at 90 degrees. stop and show up to 100 degrees. When I look at it with the obd2 device, it stops 97-98 degrees digitally in traffic. your temperature sensor seems to be faulty or the indicator is problematic.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = runiy06] Hello my car 2005 XT model 2-3 months ago when the battery was exhausted I did not realize that when I turned the ignition, the indicators were blinking, then when I installed the new battery, my tachometer was not showing the level it should be.

However, at a stable speed, the temperature of the vehicle is between 70-80 when I go 100 / kmh, and I can say 75 degrees. It is winter.

I wonder how much your temperature is on the straight road at stable speed
[/ QUOTE]
My brother had a problem with the battery, oxidation and electricity was not coming, so the temperature was broken because the temperature was low due to the power cut from the battery at a time, I changed the first thermostat etc, I made unnecessary expense. look at the most robust computer
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”