Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

temperature sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
206 ersan
slm friends my car 206 sw xline hdi i guess other xlines have no normal computer but normal information screen mine has such an information screen there is no trip computer screen 3 lines screen this trip computer & nbsp; as far as I know it is necessary to attach a bidet temperature sensor to show the surrounding heat when installed 40 tl is something under the right mirror but it caught my eye yesterday, it seems to be under my right mirror. Whether there is a trip computer screen in the vehicle but there is a round bump under the right rearview mirror
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
plawert
Xlines have a sensor in the mirror, but it is not connected. When you insert the socket of the door, it should be gray and orange. Two cables come to the door, then the sensor does not continue.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
206 ersan
[QUOTE = plawert] Xlines have a sensor in the mirror, but it is not connected, it should be gray and orange when you plug in the door of the door. The two wires do not continue until the door does not continue. The sensor is connected to them. My vehicle did not have an x-desing sensor. We have completed the temperature on the screen, I see [/ QUOTE] pardon mirror sensor, or I could not fully understand the cable installation
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
plawert
There is a sensor in the right mirror of the xlines, it appears under the mirror, but it is not connected with as much as I know, but if you search a little bit on the internet, it is available in illustrated application.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
MemoTech
Both are available, you only need to extend the cable from the door bellows to the mirror.
For the details;

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”