Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature problem that cannot be solved automatically by 206 xr ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
assat76
Hello friends, I have been in the industry for almost 3 weeks in Kırıkkal but still my problem is not understood.

What is it? - Fan and heat sensor have changed.
5-Heater core has changed

Now the event is like this. The car is working at 100 degrees even at idle and it goes up to red when it compresses a little. But I realized last night that the fan does not turn on the car. Stop the car at 110 degrees. I waited and waited, but the fan was not turned on. (By the way my car burned in the past, water was mixed with the radiator and recirculation mud like water. These were always cleaned. There is no problem in the circulation) The master said that there is nothing to do anymore and they should check with an electrician today. I'm not sure exactly what some friends call the gearbox heat exchanger, but when I look at the water it doesn't look like 120 degrees at all. There are z in the car right now. I add the things that may come to my mind, I would be very happy if you add them. In the meantime, I called the service, brother, they said there wasn't a gearbox exchanger, Allah said: D Oil is cooler, they said. Is the same problem or electrical situation?

1-Resistance
2-Heat Exchanger
3-Fan actuator
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
berk2309
I think the problem is electrical & nbsp; If the fan doesn't open & nbsp; Look at the electrical installation, look at the fan, can the room be broken :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
EmRe26
My brother did not change the temperature of the temper. Fan failure has been detected. Problem warms in fan electrical installation. The installation was overhauled, the problem was fixed. Even smdi 90a seems difficult. Sorry, I will appreciate it.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
assat76
I did not look at a single fan, but once it turned on, then we did not look at it by saying somehow it is open. 90 percent of the problem is like a fan or installation.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
berk2309
the sender is not very important & nbsp; why was the circulation changed? Did the car overheat and get rid of the circulation?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
assat76
[QUOTE = berk2309] sender is not very important & nbsp; The circuit was changed, was the car overheated and changed from the circulation? [/ QUOTE]
As I said, the master of the triger changed, the circulation of the circulation did not change. I told a friend, he changed the circulation butterflies, always rusted.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
berk2309
I understand that before I change this much thing & nbsp; whatever it would be if you had a direct look at the installation, it would have changed as a result.) & nbsp; ins find the problem & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
assat76
now the water tank was completely filled with dirty water when the gasket was burned and the guy used the thermostat to avoid making the gasket. so the vehicle was not overheating but this time the transition to LPG was too long and the heater was not heating at all. There was no heat or fan problem when it did not pass, but now the situation started to become clearer when we did not open the fan to 120.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
assat76
But what heat can affect electricity? I mean, why would he be hot when he made a chassis?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
sedataksu
I hope my friend solves the problem, I think, change your master, change this much and see what the last fan does not turn on, what should I say now. "title =" Wall "/>
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
berk2309
But just a few minutes, did you change the seal, this is very important? are you sure that the gasket is okay & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
assat76
[QUOTE = berk2309] but just a few minutes, did you change the seal, this is very important & nbsp; are you sure that the gasket is okay & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

of course I trust the master changing the gasket. I made the other plumbing elsewhere. The guy just changes. I have no problem with the gasket, such as blistering, overflowing or burning fat.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
berk2309
Then it's okay for direct electrical installation, then & nbsp; or maybe the fan motor is full of life & nbsp; . if electricity is not going on & nbsp; The fan can not be cruel, but it is necessary to have a look at the 10-year-old car.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
sedataksu
[QUOTE = assat76] [QUOTE = berk2309] but wait a few minutes if you change the gasket, this is very important. are you sure that the gasket is okay & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

of course I trust the master changing the gasket. I made the other plumbing elsewhere. The guy just changes. I don't have any problem with the gasket, like swelling, overflowing or burning fat, and it also increased a lot in traction. I'm very pleased with it. changed and checked in the brakes, monster.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
assat76
In my opinion, my teacher was absolutely good, costly, but it is worth it. I hope it was clean, rusted thermostat, the water was dirty, the honey was filled, etc. I hope it was clean. D
08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
kizilhakan
hello I want to add neb to a comment in my comment on my screen was constantly showing temperature 70. In Istanbul, we went to the data pejo ibrahim master, and we checked the tool, the reason is on the screen. I think you have made a lot of expenses and have found a place that knows the job well and has technical and electronic facilities.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 17
assat76
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] I want to add neb to hello soron in a comment on my screen it was constantly showing heat 70. We went to the data pejo ibrahim master in Istanbul, and we checked the tool. you can connect and see the real value in the brain, you have spent a lot of money, I think you should have found a place that knows the job well and has technical and electronic possibilities. [/ QUOTE]
but if the indicator always showed a wrong indicator, I thought about it. it was not possible, but it came up to 120 when there was no hole in the thermostat.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 18
assat76
By the way, I did not spend much. In fact, I returned it when it was understood that the financial problem was not from the customers. I did not give money to the radiator cleaning. Trigger and circulation was a mandatory change. It kept 250 rubles. All included in the honeycomb kept 180. 25 rubles in thermostat. So 450 tlye all maintenance as if it was done. filters and oil etcvs had already changed when i first bought. thank goodness i don't have any more expense.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 19
kizilhakan
you listen to me, connect the tool to the computer, see the real value and understand where the problem originated, then you can find a solution according to it.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 20
assat76
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] listen to me, connect the car to the computer and see the real value and understand where the problem originated, then you can find a solution according to it.

I would like to make it clear to him, hodja, it is not a problem, but is there any problem in the broken castle? /> Reviews
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”